Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Liner Shorts without Silicon Grippers
  • johnhe

I wear Endura Humvee baggies and am very happy with them. However, I hate the silicon grippers around the leg on the liner shorts. I don’t care about the click fast system. Can anyone recommend reasonably priced mesh liner shorts without silicon grippers?

johnhe

Anyone?

jimdubleyou

I have these from buying a pair of their shorts (they bundle them normally).

They are ok, but I prefer ones with silicon grippers 😛

orangespyderman

The humvee lite liners don’t have the silicon, so maybe you can pick up a pair of those. They’re a bit airier and lighter (no way? Way!) and I kinda prefer them because of this and the fact I’m a bit like you I hate the grippers.

medoramas
    Free Member

Didn’t Craft make some sort of cycling underwear, that looked like an ordinary boxers?

andybrad

ive got some Madison bamboo ones without the grippers. there rubbish and just ride up your legs.

stevious

Ground Effect make some excellent liners without silicon grippers – the fabric does a good job of keeping them snug. The might be pricey though, especially with postage.

davidr

Ground Effect were expensive when I lived in NZ! Great shorts though and last years. And the customer service is really good for UK shipping.

trail_rat
    Free Member

no silicone grippers on recent dhb aeron pros.

warns74
    Free Member

I could be wrong but I think the Endura mesh padded boxers have stronger elastic at the bottom of the legs rather than silicon.

jamiep
    Free Member

If you don’t want to spend on posh roadie bibs (which don’t typically have silicon), look at the mid- and higher-end Decathlon shorts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Liner Shorts without Silicon Grippers’ is closed to new replies.