Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Like a Singular Swift but not a Singular Swift?
  • haggis1978

Been thinking about a hardtail for a while and just wondering if there’s anything out there similar to the swift that I should be looking at. can STW point me in the direction of some alternatives please? Prefer to buy as frame and fork only as I have stuff to fit to it and a spare set of 29er wheels no one seemed to want however it’s not strictly a necessity.

kissmylapierre
    Free Member

Have you tried a singular swift there pretty good

bruceonabike
    Free Member

Stanton Sherpa?

Bregante

Karate Monkey

nedrapier

Why not a swift? Might help people work out what to you want. Or is that the front runner and you want to make sure you’ve considered the alternatives?

Salsa El Mariachi should be on your list.

vondally
    Free Member

Ritchey p29, however you have had one – I would recommend a Stooge not like a swift at all – being stereotypically STW -but outstanding fun,

johnnystorm

I sold my swift and bought an inbred frame for 99 quid. It rode just as nicely. I think the paint job on a swift goes a long way in making it popular.

haggis1978

The swift is the favourite and i just want to make sure I’m not missing anything. Is the Salsa still being made? Couldn’t see it on their website.

Andy

Mariachi discontinued this year

Clink

What type of riding is it for? You’re not helping us much!

letmetalktomark

Brother Cycles?

Cheezpleez

Wild card: Jones Plus

Clink

Jones ^ won’t fit his spare wheels.

haggis1978

It’s really for cross country mile munching duties. Got something for the more technical gravity orientated stuff already

takisawa2

SIR.9

andylaightscat
    Free Member

do you want to run suspension?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Like a Singular Swift but not a Singular Swift?’ is closed to new replies.