• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Mog.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Light Advice, please
  • Mog
    Free Member

Has anyone any opinions on:
    Light & Motion Stella Ni-mh
    Light & Motion Solo Logic Ni-mh
    Need some lights for a late entry in 24/12 and have £100 max budget. I'm waiting for the DealExtreme responses, but I won't get delivery in time. So far I've narrowed it to the 2 above but am wondering if anyone's used them and their thoughts.
    Thanks.

stumpy01

Sorry, I can't offer any advice on the light you mention above, but Lumicycle hire out their LED lights – £30 for a weekend.
    They do a hire by post offer, so you can get them sent out to you.

Might be a better choice than buying some lights that fit a certain budget & timeframe but might not actually be suitable for your needs?

EDIT – actually, that looks like just the lamp. The battery is another £15 or £20. Hmmm, perhaps not such a great deal.

smudge
    Free Member

Mog,
    how soon do you need a light for?

Email troutie as he has a few lights that he may be able to offer or help you out with

If not for the budget and speed maybe this halogen light
    I could help out with a Li-Ion battery (bottle type) 15V 5.4Ah and charger for £75 inc p&p

RealMan
    Free Member

I've been using a exposure joystick which I couldnt recommend enough, but Ive just been recommended these..

light – http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12623
    bracket – http://www.fenixtorch.co.uk/led_torches/lockblock.html

Cheap, and apparently ridiculously bright. Good run time too. Think I'll give them a go soon.

Gooner
    Free Member

Mog,

i have a light & motion ultra for sale
    excellent condition, light and plenty of burn time

Mog
    Free Member

Gooner – ygm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Light Advice, please’ is closed to new replies.