Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • Life after Breaking Bad!
  • andysbikeclinic
    Free Member

It’s a bit like Taken: The Series.

Not all bad then? Assuming there isn’t an annoying bint in it.

sadexpunk

just finished the last episode. thats the whole lot in a month 🙂 never has a series gripped us like this before, got to say its been bluddy excellent.

i wont give away any spoilers, but i think i felt engrossed and tense with every episode.

Sadexpunk – the fly episode has relevance later

hmmmmm…..maybe i missed the relevance then. i remember thinking when walt was watching that fly in the later episode “ah, thisll be the one pook was on about”, but it didnt seem to be relevant to anything at all.
    what did i miss there?

footflaps

just finished the last episode. thats the whole lot in a month never has a series gripped us like this before, got to say its been bluddy excellent.

Yep, absolutely amazing series.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Hostages on tv at the moment ain’t bad.

CountZero

Cougar – Moderator
    My name’s Cougar and I’m a Breaking Bad survivor.

After a brief foray into scifi with two seasons of Continuum, I’m now thoroughly enjoying working through Person of Interest.

Really enjoying PoI as well, and it’s always fun when a new character pops up, played by a favourite actor/actress from a previously much-loved series, like Buffy/Angel, for example… 😉

Cougar

Aye, Victor. (-:

Did you recognise the Fixer lass in, er, episode 6 I think? Paige Turco, Gail from American Gothic.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well from suggestions in here 3 episodes into True Detective – awesome
    6 episodes into Helix and it’s getting going too

sadexpunk

2 weeks on and life after breaking bad for us has been 2 series of luther, and today we took a chance on ‘orange is the new black’. drama/comedy set in a womens prison. 5 episodes later……. we’re hooked 😀

drlex
    Free Member

+1 on True Detective; building well for the final two episodes & great acting from the two leads.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

andyeez – Member
    No mention of “Underbelly” so far… great series based on true events

Stick with the first 2 or 3 after that it heads further up it’s own arse… (they are also filmed 50% of the time in strip clubs)

Though they are back with another one about Fat Tony now.

Some of the true events from the previous ones may be getting revisited due to legal cases now being finished.

marko75
    Free Member

the unit, the wire, spooks, rome, house of cards, ncis, 24, tinker-tailor-solider-spy – all great.

House of cards bar far the best series

Cougar

Just to add to the earlier comments about Person of Interest,

I’m a few eps into the second season, and it really ups its game. Worth sticking with, it’s really good.

Kevevs
    Free Member

you are finding it hard to find someone to cheers on? what? Jesse Pinkman! he’s the moral centre of the whole thing and he doesn’t sway much, not like Walt or all the others, who are pretty ambiguous. You HAVE to root for Jesse! You end up caring so much for his character, and then you question why? cos he’s supposed to be a drug dealing drop out scumbag. makes you question your own preconceptions (I mean, if you’re a “decent” person yourself) and all the shit he goes/puts himself through, and then all the ***spoilers*** etc… Breaking Bad is absolute top drawer telly. yes, they stretch it out a bit, but hey, it’s tv!

toppers3933
    Free Member

I’m on episode 7 of series 5 and I really dislike Walt. He’s an awful person. Jesse has been my lead character since the beginning. I really hope he’s the last man standing.

athgray
    Free Member

I am always a bit late to shows.
    Loved,
    Sopranos
    The Wire
    The Borgias

Just finished series 1 of Game of Thrones. Love the power politics of it all, but it doesn’t hold back on the violence.

Saw a trailer for upcoming show on sky that looks pretty scary. Penny Dreadful.

somafunk

My bro gave me Breaking Bad on dvd for xmas, might have to watch it to see what the fuss is about…….and I’ve still got the first series of 24 from a few years ago to watch 😳

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

The topic ‘Life after Breaking Bad!’ is closed to new replies.