Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • Libya no-fly zone, for or against?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

big_n_daft – Member

I merely note the it’s unsurprising that someone under the moniker “Ernie Lynch” defends the “revolution”, I suppose he’ll defend the collective trials and firing squads afterwards as well.

And there lies the reason why despite your best efforts, I can’t be arsed to take the bait and respond to your pathetic attempts to provoke me.

TJ might well react in a predictable way to blatant lies and false claims, but I’m someone completely different.

As it is now an established fact that you carefully trawl through all my posts with a fine tooth comb, we can be absolutely certain that you read my first post on this thread. Which of course included the following :

“……in no way am I a supporter of Gaddafi, he clearly is a sandwich short of a picnic, and I remember when the first reports arrived from the opposition that he was bombing civilians, saying to my bother that they should impose an immediate no-fly zone.”

I was going to elaborate and explain more fully why I am so strongly opposed to Gaddafi, including as an example, why I am so disgusted by his appalling treatment of Palestinians in Libya (I passionately support the Palestinian people as they are expelled from countries and slaughtered unarmed in their thousands – as the US stands back and does nothing – war crimes against Palestinians don’t count)

I could have written a big long spiel denouncing Gaddafi’s corrupt regime, but then of course I would have merely been responding to a deliberate lie which was designed to provoke a reaction. If I bother to respond to any of your posts at all big and daft, it’s under my terms not yours.

I can’t comment on the rest of your post as I couldn’t be arsed to give it more than a cursory glance. The impression I got was that it was incoherent gobbledygook…….something about the Libyan army being weak. Still, Junkyard appears to have been reasonably impressed – let’s hope he right to be so. Personally I couldn’t give a monkeys what your views on Libya are.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

legend – Member

am i allowed to say “told you so” yet?

Everyone should have their “told you so” moment.

And it’s never too early to say it.

legend
    Free Member

Thanks Ernie,

told you so.

Mark.

p.s. damn that really does feel good 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yes, say it early and say it often !

Although not too often, you’ll just p*ss people off…………..I noticed you’re saying it on another thread as well

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Personally I couldn’t give a monkeys what your views on Libya are

does this make my views less valid than yours?

blatant lies

where? quote me. Or is supposition lying in your world?

chewkw
    Free Member

I, on the other, do not hide my feeling that there must be war. Big war, the mother of all wars. War!

Cancel each other out. Winner takes all … until another winner emerges then the cycle starts again …

Let the war begins and let the media rejoice. Look at BBC, Channel 4 etc … All hail the media. All hail the Dear Leaders. All hail those who go to war.

😈

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

does this make my views less valid than yours?

No of course not. It means that whilst you are clearly very interested in my views, I am remarkably uninterested in yours.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Shame the UN did nothing about Mugabi, or any mention of Yemen or Bahrain, as there is a large uprising in Libya the have taken the opportunity to get rid of a thorn in there side. Fills me with dread though.

Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)

The topic ‘Libya no-fly zone, for or against?’ is closed to new replies.