Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Liam Fox, will he make it to the end of the week?
  • Lifer
    Free Member

Rare to see him look so out of his depth (except as leader of the tories – arf arf) think that’s an indication of how toxic all this behind the scenes dealing is.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

‘my name was on their letterhead but I didn’t know what they were doing’

Seems reasonable enough to me……..can’t see why any fair-minded person would have a problem with that.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he was very clear to make correct himself and make sure he said he had not met him whilst he was foreign secretary
    “no I dont think so” when asked later so he can say he was mistaken when it comes out

This story may well have legs

Lifer
    Free Member

My favourite was “Have you met Adam Werritty?” “Not as foreign secretary, no”

EDIT – damn you JY!

Lifer
    Free Member
    Coyote
    Free Member

This is the sort of media pressure that leads to tragedy.

Fingers crossed.

druidh
    Free Member

Coyote – Member
    > This is the sort of media pressure that leads to tragedy.
    Fingers crossed.

Seriously?

slowoldgit
    Free Member

A walk in the woods kind of tragedy?

kimbers

more like Atlantic bridges shady American backers / mossad will arrange for werrity to accidently cut of his head while shaving

and hagues defense that his, goves, gideons, names were just names on a bit of paper sounds like fox’ s name just being on weritys business card !

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

A walk in the woods kind of tragedy?

Yep.

This whole thing really stinks. Not just the corruption, but combine that with the personal involvement, I bet there are some very tricky conversations going on just now.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Liam Fox, will he make it to the end of the week?’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM