Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Letting agent called – MOST HAUNTED content ..
  • lasty
    Free Member

Currently renting out my house and got a call from the letting agent asking if anyone had died there ??
    WHAT ??
    closely followed by WHY ??
    Turns out the tenants young son sees an old lady at the top of the stairs and the tv remote jumps off the table …. 😯
    Ive lived there for the last 16 years or so, prior to that my grandparents lived there from the 1930s (when the house was built). Both passed away in peacefully in hospital, my gran 16 years ago which is when i moved in …
    I never had any of this – reckon theyre trying to pull a fast one and terminate the agreement early or what ??

beefheart
    Free Member

Either that or their son has mental health issues.

Cougar

Oh, please, please let this end in a court case to adjudicate on a breach of contract due to ghosts.

growinglad
    Free Member

Tell em…give me proof and we’ll discuss…

GL….lawyer in the making…. 😉

hora
    Free Member

Our house- the old owner died and lay in the kitchen for two days. Every May for a week or two I’d be woken up by noises from the Kitchen. MrsHora has COMPLETELY forgotten about this. Its stopped though/hasn’t happened this year. Weird.

petrieboy

“We’ll since you ask yes, 20 years ago there was a massacre in the house and now I think about it, every tenant who has since lived there has met an untimely and gruesome death shortly after giving notice to quit. I’m sure it’s just a strange coincidence tho”

McHamish
    Free Member

I’m not expert on ghosts. but…do they need to die in house for them to haunt it?

Patrick Swayze got killed on a night out but managed to wander about all over the place.

DrP

I worry for this planet, I really do….

DrP

maccruiskeen
    sugdenr
    Free Member

the ghosts are clearly upset about the wardrobe of weed the ‘young son’ is growing in ‘their’ house

ericemel
    Free Member

I rented a place and my emo 14 year old cousin came around and the aura of my flat freaked her out, later that week we found out that the previous tenanted were murdered in the house.

We found some plates int he loft and sold them on ebay as murdered man plates….they sold well.

nealglover
    Free Member

They have brought their own ghost by the sound of it.

Charge them extra.

lasty
    Free Member

Ahhh, Sugden obviously knows my old `hood…. 🙄
    Just seems a bit wierd as they seemed pretty ok when i met them a few weeks ago.
    Bizzare to say the least although i would class miself as pretty level headed, ill confess to having seen something unusual at a mates C17th pub – sober at the time too …

maccruiskeen

Just seems a bit wierd as they seemed pretty ok when i met them a few weeks ago.

But now they are possessed by devils and its all your fault!!!!!

(Check your boiler)

lasty
    Free Member

Macc-fella, Heating system all good – had to get it checked and ticked off prior to me f***ing off …. 😉

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

this is going to be a good thread!

Dancake
    Free Member

I worry for this planet, I really do….

DrP

What? But Derek Acora and Yvette Fielding, man. Its in black and white in a low-budget cable TV show so it must be true. Better start reading the Bible. Hope it isnt too late.

wwaswas

one of this lot?

miketually
    Free Member

We bought our house of a widow whose husband died after a long illness, so there’s a chance he died in the house. A few owners ago, the guy committed suicide; apparently in the barn/garage thing at the bottom of the garden. But the house is almost 100 years old, so somebody almost certainly died in it at some point.

The only old lady I can remember seeing in the house is my wife’s gran. She’s dead, but I only saw her before she died.

penguinni

You may have to re-possess….

lasty
    Free Member

^^^^Uhh-ho , here we go 😆

ell_tell
    Free Member

??

Cougar

ill confess to having seen something unusual at a mates C17th pub

Some barely identifiable old spirits?

philbert31
    Free Member

Mary loves Dick…Mary loves Dick…. 😀

Cougar

I used to live in an old house that it transpired was once used as an illegal abattoir for chickens.

We kept hearing strange noises in the night, scratching inexplicable clucking sounds. One day a box of eggs mysteriously appeared in the kitchen that no-one remembered buying.

Turned out, we had a poultrygeist.

martinhutch

Lasty’s upstairs landing earlier:

maccruiskeen

I actually loath myself a little bit for finding that funny 🙂

maccruiskeen

ill confess to having seen something unusual at a mates C17th pub

That’ll be my pal the Exorcist – whenever he visits a pub all the spirits disappear

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

how you gonna call

GHOSTBUSTERS

plyphon
    Free Member

I used to live in an old house that it transpired was once used as an illegal abattoir for chickens.

We kept hearing strange noises in the night, scratching inexplicable clucking sounds. One day a box of eggs mysteriously appeared in the kitchen that no-one remembered buying.

Genuinely lost my shit to this joke within the context of this post. +Internets.

wwaswas

I actually loath myself a little bit for finding that funny

there’s always someone with a grouse.

[edit]

we had a poultrygeist.

If it was the ghost of a battery hen you could have called it Duracell.

Cougar

If it was the ghost of a battery hen you could have called it Duracell.

That’d be great, because exorcists are normally very expensive, but after a visit to this place there’d be no charge.

mr_mills
    Free Member

fatsimon mk2 – Member

how you gonna call

GHOSTBUSTERS

Probably using the phone.

maccruiskeen

The eggs of a ghost of a battery hen would be terri-fried

Cougar

Probably using the phone.

\o/

DrP

DrP likes this…..

hora
    Free Member

I think you plucked that tail out of the air.

grantway
    Free Member

Kids are prone to sensing ghosts

I remember when our daughter was around 3 years old
    and we was driving past a pub with swings and she wanted to
    go on the swings, but the pub was shut gutted !

Anyway I taken her over to the swings and started to push her
    then she says there is a boy there and i say where.
    There she says and points i look around and no one there
    so i come back and ask where? there on the other swing
    There is no one there but I go over to the swing and give it a mighty push.

NO she says He don’t want to be pushed

I picks up me Daughter and off we went

DrP

My lad tells me batman is fighting the joker under his bed.
    He also believes he’s a robot at times.

Spoooooky….

DrP

Junkyard
    Free Member

My youngest use to claim to see ghosts. He only did this because I told him it would freak out his mum 😈

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Letting agent called – MOST HAUNTED content ..’ is closed to new replies.