• This topic has 2,500 replies, 263 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,721 through 1,760 (of 2,501 total)
  • Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute
  • aracer
    Free Member

You’rs assuming it wasn’t deliberate 😆

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Still, let’s keep this thread going, it’s been comedy gold.

For some….

It won’t mean the failings found during it will go away.

leffeboy

Feel the power at their disposal. Am disappointed there wasn’t a ‘bombers’ button 🙁

This is going all the way to 50 isn’t it

Edit: is pleased with timing

Edit 2: looks like a bunch of posts have just been deleted so I’m a bit premature, again 🙁

boblo
    Free Member

I want to see how scotroutes sees posts

Ooo look, a zebra. Misdirection… 😉

Drac

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Fun fact. Mick reported the card stolen just after making the payment.

Chargeback incoming

it was my BIL’s card… do keep up 😆

Can’t use Gift Aid on the dole Mick

Come on, you really do need to start reading the T&Cs

may need to contact gift aid then and be threaten with a £600 invoice for asking for the £2.50 back!!

i’m going to have to do a gofundme now to get that tenner back!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

sorry you need to be less vague in your attack as i dont even know, beyind it being dig, what point you think you just made.

Did you give £100? has anyone else in this thread except Ling

given that why are you just focusing on certain folks and not beating yourself up about it to.

Aye gobuchul is correct* it would seem it will have cost her however it is done.

* or if you prefer, and i am sure some will, I was wrong.

boblo
    Free Member

Indeed, you have a lot of work to do to rebuild your reputation…. 🙂

lankystreakofpee

CharlieMungus – Member

It was me!!!!!

hahaha!

Bugger 🙁

tomhoward

Drac, Is that what it looks like for all the mods, or just scotroutes?

ling
    Free Member

geordiemick00 – Member

For some….

Sssssh, Geordiemick00.

They’re fighting between themselves again.

– Ling

Junkyard
    Free Member

scots routes is tank bank in the bunker

we then have neo and trintity to pick from the known mods

Over to you then 😉

km79
    Free Member

Based on an old tv clip, it was suggested earlier on in the thread that she actually didn’t make much money. Yet when she steps up instantly to a challenge to raise a bit of money for a worthy cause people still call her out. Junky you showed yourself up here, aracer also. You have a cheek talking about other people’s nastiness.

aracer
    Free Member

scotroutes has special powers, do keep up

sadexpunk

keeps getting better and better, and whatever you think about some of the posts on here, the air ambulance are also winners.

for a moment back there i had a lovely warm fuzzy feeling that the main players here were all going to donate money, hug each other and one of the greatest threads of all time would end with everyone as friends and come to a natural conclusion.

few posts later and thats obviously not the way this is going to pan out, tis a shame.

£10 to air ambulance from me, and itd be great if we all donated something, even if its a quid, in thanks of the enjoyment we’ve all got from it.

Nico
    Free Member

I make that 50 pages. That’s a whole rain-forest!

aracer
    Free Member

I called her out on twisting it and congratulated her as soon as she donated real money, but I doubt those who haven’t yet worked out what she did will ever work it out. She could of course have just donated the money in the first place without being silly about it.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Indeed, you have a lot of work to do to rebuild your reputation….

agreed, it’s fairly obvious i’m a bankrupt morally bankrupt shady prick who is one of life’s winners, then losers, then wins again, then loses a bit, wins a bit more then sells it all off whilst in darker times. Depression’s a bitch at times but i’m happy to report that the last 8 months have robbed me of everything but given me time to get the treatment that people have thought for a decade I needed.

That said, in 23 years of sales I’ve had many many people cancel on me for various reasons and never once threatened court with them. Maybe that’s where i’ve gone wrong?

scotroutes

Not very well. I cycled into one 2 weeks ago and broke a rib.

scotroutes is tank bank

One letter. Just one letter.

outofbreath
    Free Member

it was suggested earlier on in the thread that she actually didn’t make much money. Yet when she steps up instantly to a challenge to raise a bit of money for a worthy cause people still call her out. Junky you showed yourself up here, aracer also. You have a cheek talking about other people’s nastiness.

+1

Them & at least two others. They were all over her for not giving to charity, then she does, it’ss thrown back in her face as though she is somehow responsible for the ambush they laid.

sbob
    Free Member

aracer – Member

You’re assuming it wasn’t deliberate

I had considered that you were trying to draw attention away from yet another hole digging post from your special friend Mick.

Drac

Drac, Is that what it looks like for all the mods, or just scotroutes?

Only Scotroutes as he is the one.

Jamie
    Free Member

One letter. Just one letter.

Tank ****?

perchypanther
    Free Member

he is the one.

…ion

ling
    Free Member

geordiemick00 – Member

Maybe that’s where i’ve gone wrong?

Don’t feel unloved.

Don’t worry, after I’ve finished calming my local Trading Standards and the FSA down, you will have lots of time to appeal the markers the fin co might just apply to your credit file and Mr S, for the accommodation deal attempt.

– Ling

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Sssssh, Geordiemick00.

They’re fighting between themselves again.

– Ling

Nice distraction technique there… They’re just the people at the boxing match fighting in the stalls, ready to watch me and you slog it out. It’s not their fight to have.

I’m looking to book the O2 Arena for ours, I reckon we’ll do a better job than them Klitchko/Joshua types, problem is I’m worried about signing the contract to hire it. Do you think Gateshead TS will advise me on if I have a cooling off period before I go ahead and book it??

*asking for a brother in law friend.

boblo
    Free Member

@ junky and aracer. Over to you boys, mine’s in.

Expects patronising, self serving windy reason(s) why it’s all so difficult to do…

ling
    Free Member

geordiemick00 – Member

It’s not their fight to have.

It’s not your fight to have, either. You are not the customer, you’re a 3rd party who tried to wing a new car on a dodgy finance application, in the name of my customer = Mr Simon.

sbob
    Free Member

Do you think Gateshead TS will advise me on if I have a cooling off period before I go ahead and book it?

Mick.
    Every time you make a post like this you only serve to remind people that you were prepared to lie to weasel your way out of a deal, before you were later told you didn’t have to.

You are not doing yourself any favours. 💡

ling
    Free Member

Geordiedick00 and me are trying to beat each other up, here, and you lot of self-centred cyclists are ignoring us and fighting between yourselves!!

Well, WE WON’T HAVE IT!

Me and Geordiedick INSIST you pay attention! Or else…

– Ling

Junkyard
    Free Member

They were all over her for not giving to charity

I said it was an empty promise, took the piss a bit – given the original offer had a number of qualifiers* in it and then she donated but all over her is a little strong considering how all over us some folk are being also slightly ironic

Anyway as none of you have donated you need to be as angry at yourself as at us.

Still a top trolling /internet play by Ling.

* i doubt if we are being honest that many expected her to pay up hence it was such a great move as now we look bad and its about us and not her now. Well played still.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Don’t feel unloved.

Don’t worry, after I’ve finished calming my local Trading Standards and the FSA down, you will have lots of time to appeal the markers the fin co might just apply to your credit file and Mr S, for the accommodation deal attempt.

– Ling

wow, now this is probably where this thread needs to stop and get locked now. Thing is, I spoke to Mr S (who’s actually Mr C) and his concern is that a) you’ve not sent him the invoice yet (taking as long as it takes you to get finance documents out b) you’d be trying to mess his impeccable credit file up by making such an accusation.

The very fact you’ve just typed that now means that it’s time to stop using this forum as a mouthpiece and driver of traffic to your site and start the legal process.

The problem is, you knew who was proposing, as you invited him to make that proposal as per this convo:

So, please do tell us which finance company YOU passed his details onto then. Because from what we can gather you have forwarded his sensitive details on to a complete stranger to propose.

The last four vehicles I bought (last one being 2016) I had to sign a pre contract form to agree to the proposal.. So, what has Gateshead TS advised you to do in that process then?? Or, maybe the Information Commissioner. He’s extremely worried that you’re falsely accusing him of what you are yet you have a flagrant disregard for personal data.

You just keep digging and exposing HUGE flaws in your processes and keep coming up with an agenda YOU think will get you out this shit. It won’t work.

magnetodog
    Free Member

Life savings donated.

Jakester
    Free Member

ling – Member
    Para-legal.

Pssshhht.

– Ling

How dare you. I’m not psshht, I haven’t had a drink today!

funkmasterp

I just got knocked off my bike by someone driving, what looked like, a highly modified Skoda. Air ambulance arrived and I told them how grateful I was. They just got back in the chopper and took off! I had to get a taxi to A&E and it cost me £500 VAT

sbob
    Free Member

boblo – Member

@ junky and aracer. Over to you boys, mine’s in.

Donating now would make them look like even bigger… 😉

eddiebaby
    Free Member

This thread has been well worth a tenner. 😀

Drac

Anyway as none of you have donated you need to be as angry at yourself as at us.

Oh they have though, except CM who lied.

boblo
    Free Member

Awwww, still no donations in from the debating society… 🙁 Must be a few days to pocket money. 😉

[edit]

Donating now would make them look like even bigger…

Is that even possible? 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Awwww, still no donations in from the debating society… Must be a few days to pocket money.

This is what separates the big hitters from mere mortals. They take this stuff so seriously, they don’t have time to do anything else. Eating, shitting, donating….all by the wayside (or in a bucket next to the PC) due to the serious nature of the task in hand.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,721 through 1,760 (of 2,501 total)

The topic ‘Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute’ is closed to new replies.