Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Learning Your Turns, with Nukeproof Chain Reaction’s Elliott Heap
  • stwhannah

The sense that I’m old enough to be Elliott Heap’s mum is not helped by the fact that I find myself ordering him a hot chocolate to go with my grown u …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Learning Your Turns, with Nukeproof Chain Reaction’s Elliott Heap

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

Jordan

“Touch the saddle to the inside leg” That’s gonna be my new cornering mantra. I’ve been riding for years but it’s only fairly recently that I’ve learnt to really lean the bike and get onto the side knobs. Great stuff, enjoyed that! Cheers!

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Really enjoyed reading that.

seventenths19
    Free Member

Really good feature and film. Thank you for posting this.

wuhassan
    Free Member

Really enjoyed watching the video. I’ll need to try putting some of the basics into my riding, ive learnt bad habits.
    Bonus to see Eliot coaching you, good northern lad!

anorak

A thumbs up for Elliott’s coaching, I had a great 1:1 day at Rivington earlier this year. He knows his stuff, is very personable and his joy in riding is infectious!

greavo

Great feature Hannah – I really enjoy these articles.

dirkpitt74

Great feature – Elliott is super talented.
    I’ll try the saddle in the knee trick to get the bike over – good reference point.

colin9

And the ‘touch the saddle’ bit is a specific physical sensation that’s easier to track than ‘have your foot down’ or ‘lean’.

This is good. I read this here, practiced it, and it made me a better rider.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Learning Your Turns, with Nukeproof Chain Reaction’s Elliott Heap’ is closed to new replies.