Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lateral knee pain
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

When walking down hill i am getting lateral knee pain that centres just under my patella. Is the cause of this tight quads? if not – what? Its walking up hill or on flat but point down and OW! Biking is fine.
    seems to be when i am trying to control speed on steeper downs

markd
    Free Member

i get some weirdness behind my knees but not what you have described.

houns.

sharki
    Free Member

I think you have an issue with your knee…
    sounds as though it hurts when you’re walking down a hill, though it’s fine when riding…

Reckon your saddle had been in the wrong position and your joint/muscle interface has altered abit, due to it…

Either that or the bar is too close to your stool at the club, causing your knee to rub…

Happy to help rob.

showerman
    Free Member

old age

showerman
    Free Member

old age oh and you now drive a french car funny as it seems funny driving postion in those changed are company vans due to engineers suffering back and leg pains

Moda
    Free Member

I just had physio for an injury very similar but mine was bike related and that sounds like the main tendon that runs down from the knee, it was just inflamed and settled down reasonably quickly after some ultrasound.. Any good physio should be able to identify and cure the problem in 1 session..

racing_ralph
    Free Member

terry – its funny you should mention driving position as i can never dial it

showerman
    Free Member

the french have a habit of off setting the peddals to the seat and that funny round thing you hold onto, should have got a transit-connect proper van

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lateral knee pain’ is closed to new replies.