• This topic has 27 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by devs.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Lady Gaga… It's not just me.
  • Harry_the_Spider
    pedalhead
    Free Member

Wonderful quote…

"Plus she's got that Peaches Geldof thing where her face looks like it's been painted onto a deflating balloon."

dasnut
    Free Member

yet theres a thread a day about her on here so I guess shes got something right
    and the fact lots of middle age hairy bikers are in denial

nbt

who?

badnewz
    Free Member

The Daily Telegraph website won't stop telling me how racy her new video is.
    State of modern journalism.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Seriously, WGAS? She's way more successful than stw combined.

Internet poster in "confusion that his opinion on a famous female's looks matters" shocker!

coffeeking
    Free Member

"confusion that his opinion on a famous female's looks matters"

Though lets be honest, her success is 70% related to the fact that she has an odd look, rather than her music, which is pretty "in the box".

xcgb
    Free Member

He added: "There's just something about her that's subtly revolting, like Ginster's Buffet Bars."

😆

twinklydave

I don't think you're meant to be looking at her face 😯

hilldodger
    Free Member

"in the box".

"dirt" I presume 😈

kimbers

once again the mash is 100% on the money

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Why does she have to be born conventionally attractive to be allowed to put it out?

Lifer
    Free Member

Her songs are bloody terrible though!

BigJohn

Which bit will you allow her to put out?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

How does anyone benefit from slagging her off ? I like the songs and I like the videos 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Gotta love the mash!

SFB, slagging people off and moaning makes us British!

An it's not about being conventionally attractive it's like the Mash states, why with all that flesh out does she not inspire even the slightest stir of arousal?

JtotheP68
    Free Member

Ok, everyone who thinks she's not attractive should post pictures of their other halves, wifes and partners on here.

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Sheryl Cole – total opposite, eye candy but talentless! The Brit performance was a classic – can't even mime!

ddmonkey

😆

BigDummy
    Free Member

I hadn't really considered the question. If I have nothing particular to do later I may experiment with thinking about Lady Gaga and fiddling with my penis at the same time. I'll let you know how it goes.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ok, everyone who thinks she's not attractive should post pictures of their other halves, wifes and partners on here

She wouldn't like it so I won't, but I'd happily compare 🙂

roper
    Free Member

Break a leg BigDummy.
    🙂

hora
    Free Member

I like her for a combination of reasons. She also looks like a young Barbara Striesand which isnt a bad thing IMO (I have a Orthodox Jewish fettish)

Lemurian
    Free Member

Great stuff from the mash as usual. I still would though……then again I also find peaches "face like a deflated balloon" geldof quite attractive too.

hora
    Free Member

Lilly Allen and Peaches- they look like pre-pubescent girls to me (coughs into a bin). Neither are femine.

I've said this before- When Mike Myers takes his kit off you think the same- androgynous. Why do they also take their kit off? Dont they have advisors?

Lemurian
    Free Member

If they want to take their kit off I'm not going to get in their way….

chewkw
    Free Member

They are all shite.

😈

devs
    Free Member

I'd chuck one up her if she asked nicely. Saw her at T in the Park and enjoyed the show. That came as a bit of a surprise to me. If she's got any pals reading this they might want to inform her that there is a british male that finds her attractive and is not slagging her off. Email in profile but she's paying, I'm not at all old fashioned in that aspect.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Lady Gaga… It's not just me.’ is closed to new replies.