• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Kona back in Halfords .
  • oldfart

Oh dear not again 👿

bikeneil
    Free Member

Not like before. Only four cheap models and no reducing prices apparently.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yah, I was talking to the Kona rep the other day. Big differences this time. Their new range is making some of then big names look silly, TBH.

edlong
    Free Member

For those of us who don’t follow these sorts of things too closely.. what happened last time?

stanfree
    Free Member

It’s a bit of a shame that some of the big name brands really are producing some lacklustre bikes these days , you could also include Gt and Marin along with Kona. 🙁

cookeaa

It’s a bit of a shame that some of the big name brands really are producing some lacklustre bikes these days , you could also include Gt and Marin along with Kona.

Except kona are probably producing some of the best bikes they’ve made in over a decade, Operator, Entourage, Process, honzo?… GT have some good looking models too actually…

Drac

Oh no!

Pssst! Does anyone know why we should be concerned?

fd3chris
    Free Member

whatever happens to Kona they are still my first real love in mtb, halfords or not.

kimbers

My stash – 2 lava domes, a bear dee-lux, a unit and a process 153

They could sell em in Asda and I’d still say theyd still be the better than any other bike out there

superstu
    Free Member

Agree with cookeaa – some of Kona’s recent bikes have been amazing

Can’t comment in the Halfords models but they have a wide range of bikes and Halfords are only selling four models.

lesgrandepotato

Kona kula supreme for the win 🙂 mines going round kentmere this weekend

oldfart

Yeah been a big Kona fan for years , 1st proper MTB was a 1997 Caldera . ATM I’ve got an Aha cruiser , 2 years ago a Ti Raijin 29er joined it and 2 days ago the stable was completed with a Process 134 DL which is flippin brilliant . Hopefully they won’t make the same mistake again, early signs are good .

cfinnimore
    Free Member

2014/2015 Konas are incredible. I want one so much, even at full RRP out the LBS, they’re lovely and I’ll take a supreme operator Ta

Bargain. Also, Connor Fearon and Graham Aggasiz make them look like godly-spaceships of wonder.

dobo
    Free Member

kona frames were good (dont know the new ones)
    still got a kona kula primo scandium! light and fast! looks good too imo

Pook

My king kikapu got nicked. Still the best bike I’ve ever had

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Kona back in Halfords .’ is closed to new replies.