Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Kona 22" Abra Cadabra for 6'5" rider?
  • phutureproof
    Free Member

I’ve seen a good deal on a 2010 Kona Abra Cadabra in their largest 22″ size. Anyone know if this would be big enough for me being a 6’5″ beanpole?

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

It’ll be huge!, might even be too big.

MrTall
    Free Member

I’m 6’7″ and have a 22″ Kona Hoss (sitting in the shed never ridden) which fits ok but i still feel far comfier on my 29ers which is all i ride now. Still feel ‘perched’ on 26″ bikes however big the frame is.

phutureproof
    Free Member

MrTall – I’ve been looking at the (on the net) Rumblefish for this very reason. What 29er are you riding?

MrTall
    Free Member

Rumblefish seem to be as rare as hens teeth, very difficult to get hold of i believe. Supposed to be a great bike, nice reviews on the 29 inches website.

I have a 22″ Salsa Big Mama FS, a 23″ Rockhopper 29er HT and a 21″ Inbred 29er SS. Oh, and an ace 24″ Salsa Fargo.

If you are ever around the midlands, you’d be very welcome to have a test on any of mine as it’s pretty much impossible to get a test on an XL 29er in a shop in the UK.

phutureproof
    Free Member

Thanks MrTall

Salsa bikes do look good. Where did you get yours? In the UK?

boxelder

6′ 4″ here with a 22″ King. Fits lovely with layback post and 100mm stem

DrCalumR
    Free Member

I’m 6ft and I own a 18″ Abra Cadabra, and I find it really comfortable and easy to ride. Now you being 5″ taller than me I would say it should fit you. however I would recommend to take it for a test ride first.

clubber
    Free Member

I’m 6’5″ and I reckon it might be too big for me. I’m good on an old 20″ Kona

MrTall
    Free Member

I imported my Big Mama from the states but got my Fargo from my LBS.

yeswiican
    Free Member

Hi…i’m sorry with phutureproof, but I want to use his topic for my similar question.
    I have found too a deal for a kona cadabra 2010 17″ and I’m 1.72cm (5,64 ft). Is it the right size?
    Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Kona 22" Abra Cadabra for 6'5" rider?’ is closed to new replies.