Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Know or seen any celebs that mtb ????
  • NikNak7890
    Free Member

Christ-on-a-bike jalopy, who's the mutant on the right?!!!

DezB
    Free Member

As mentioned, Greame LeSaux. He was at the Shimano tech stand at MM getting his Titus sorted while I was waiting. Soon as he left after nattering for ages, the Shimano guy says to me, sorry we're closing for lunch. Yeah cheers.

roundwheels
    Free Member

jalopy no-way 8)

vd

Robson Greene on Downs Link last year.

jalopy
    Free Member

NikNak, d'you mean the long streak of pi55 – erm, tis I… looking particularly pin-headed and sporting a helmet-induced mullet. Freak bike too, you'll notice.

I did once do a Chilterns ride with Hunter the Gladiator, about the time he was linked to ulrik-ka-ka I think…

I_Ache
    Free Member

Keith Flint is a bit jey no way I would have guess that. I would think he was some DJer.

Keith's favourite MTB apparently

Jezwick
    Free Member

julianwilson – Member

Timmy Connerford of RATM is, in fact i think he is in next month's MBUK.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/15787322/extreme_sports_unlikely_stars/7

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I_Ache – Member
    Keith Flint is a bit jey

You tell him, go on.

The man has great taste in bikes!

sharki
    Free Member

Daniel Beddingfield does.

Didn't Roy keane and a load from sunderland fc do a team building weeknds riding last year…sure some of them loved it and have taken it up.

MrAgreeable

Dr Alice Roberts from 'Coast'

And that annoying bloke with a rolled-up umbrella in his backpack is a former national CX champion, is he not?

PJ266
    Free Member

Schweet! Rage are one of my fave bands, like em even more now 😀

Surfr
    Free Member

Haha classic

"Actually, I haven't heard from Lance in a while," Commerford says. "Maybe it's because if you're friends with George Bush, you're not allowed to ride with the bass player from Rage Against the Machine!"

snowslave

Sean Ryder. Call the cops…..

aracer
    Free Member

And that annoying bloke with a rolled-up umbrella in his backpack is a former national CX champion, is he not?

Don't know about that, but he did take a mountain bike up Kilimanjaro.

therealhoops
    Free Member

Yonks and yonks ago I had a fairly lengthy chat with Andrew Lincoln (Egg) and he was well into it. Big Kona fan at the time. Judging by the way he rode the Halfords special in series one of Teachers I'd say he was still biking.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

julianwilson – Member

Timmy Connerford of RATM is, in fact i think he is in next month's MBUK.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/15787322/extreme_sports_unlikely_stars/7

According to that Dexter Holland from the Offspring flies an old Russian jet fighter!

Unfortunately I think that fact is better than the Offspring.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Know or seen any celebs that mtb ????’ is closed to new replies.