Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Knives on planes….
  • zokes
    Free Member

I woon’t be changing that point of view any time soon.

Well, I can walk through ADL airport with just a cursory x-ray / metal detector sweep and get on an internal flight to somewhere big like SYD or MEL, or I can go through all the palaver of liquids in clear bags etc etc etc and get on a plane to somewhere much smaller like chch.

Strikes me that if I wanted to hijack a 737, I’d pick the one going to SYD rather than the one going to chch. This really baffles me – either it’s dangerous to let people take liquids on or it’s not.

We’re probbly all doomed.

You’re Cressers and I claim my five pounds!

sweepy
    Free Member

no need for that IMO

BoardinBob

Why on this earth do you try to emulate a four year old by taking time to put extra letters in words?

because we all need to know how edgy and “street” he is

sweepy
    Free Member

And by ‘that’ I meant the post that appears to have vanished overnight

v8ninety

Ha, I was wondering…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

…Although it was kept up overnight whilst Ernie’s post defending me was removed.

So it’s ok for people to post offensive comments about me, but not for people to speak up on my behalf?

😐

zokes
    Free Member

Seems to have worked – you’re now speaking properly at last 😉

I must say that it was an exceptional insult though!

CountZero

Why on this earth do you try to emulate a four year old by taking time to put extra letters in words?

Why shouldn’t he? S’just elfin, innit. I find it rather endearing myself, but then, little things like that don’t find me getting all bent out of shape over it.
    Others, however, seem to want to find the littlest things to get all over-excited about. Bit like a four year-old, come to think of it…

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Knives on planes….’ is closed to new replies.