Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • King of Limbs
  • emsz
    Free Member

Listened to it a couple of times now….

It’s shit isn’t it?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Radiohead in rubbish album shocker 🙄

trickydisco
    Free Member

I thought that after a couple of listens but now love it. Little by little is a great track

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMDKg4MMN8[/video]

emsz
    Free Member

It’s my fault Yeti, sorry. Most Radiohead stuff I came to second hand through a mate’s Dad, since that first “wow” moment of OK Computer, all of their releases since I became a fan have been rubbish.

Sorry

Edit, any more disastrous dates?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ll let you off. Thousands if not millions of people have been duped by their depressing drivel.

They capture you then spoon feed you monotonous melancholy until you feel empathy with there terrible tunes. Meanwhile they kick back in the palatial Oxfordshire pads, laughing loudly.

I know this to be true, Thom’s laughter can be heard from Watlington to Witney on a still night…

emsz
    Free Member

LOL, not a fan then.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

No, I think they’re Awesome!!! Haha!

Regarding the dates, I’ve taken a step back for the weekend. Still being contacted by the pregnant one, I’m just not sure I want to be a Dad in a month or so’s time?! I’ll leave tales of the anarchist muslim and going on dates with two girls who work together in the same week for another time.

emsz
    Free Member

Look forward to it.

Bed then, work in the morning! 🙂

Woody
    Free Member

I happen to think it’s on the brilliant side.

Can’t make up my mind on this Thom Yorke video whether he is taking the piss, has the ego the size of a small country/some very good drugs, or is just plain barking 😯
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOa1a8hYP8[/video]

nonk
    Free Member

seen em live?
    if no then you dont stand much chance of getting it if you ask me.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Why on earth would I want to go to a gig and listen to music that makes me want to suffocate myself??

cynic-al
    Free Member

Leg

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Rubbish Al… it’s right arm.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘King of Limbs’ is closed to new replies.