Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Kinetic Cycles in Welwyn Garden City
  • rocky-mountain
    Free Member

Does anyone have any information on Kinetic Cycles in WGC? It seems to be closed, either temporarily or for good.

It was a good shop and decent people in there.

Cheers in advance.

hatter

Their website’s gone, I strongly suspect it may be the end of the road for them, shame.

Bog
    Free Member

Sadly the tip of the iceberg, Harry Hall Cycles Manchester who have been in business 67 years have also closed very recently.

chriscubed

That’s a shame. Google says temporarily closed. Hopefully it is only temporary.

I  liked their transparent pricing for workshop jobs and often dropped my bike in when I couldn’t be arsed to do work myself. Though my mate had an issue recently with some bearing replacements that were a bit bodgy

So where’s the LBS now? Do I have to go to Stevenage when I can’t be arsed to bleed my brakes?

peteza
    Free Member

@chriscubed – If Marshall’s is still there, they were always great for me. But I left Welwyn 15 years ago so I’m not exactly up to date.

chriscubed

If Marshall’s is still there,

Sadly not,  Marshalls went years ago…now a Burrito takeaway

soundninjauk

A real shame if they’re gone for good, they always seemed like they had it together. Been there a fair few years now as well.

So where’s the LBS now? Do I have to go to Stevenage when I can’t be arsed to bleed my brakes?

Harpenden Cycles? Saves driving up the A1(M).

hatter

Spoke cycles in the lanes near Codicote?

http://www.spokecycles.cc

They have an Emu out back, how many other bike shops have an emu? Case closed as far as I’m concerned.

villageidiotdan
    Free Member

They have an Emu out back

I honest thought was one of the mechanics was an Emo and in some way that was what you looked for in a LBS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.