• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Kid screaming head off in pain at Glentress
  • couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Out and about on Thursday and I this that stirred some basic instint. Took a diversion via pennells vennel or herhaps slighyly NW but couldn't find anyone in trouble.

By the time I got near the end the screaming had stopped. Hope it turned out ok for whoever it was but I found it a bit disturbing. Adults hurting themselves seems so much better and I think not making any sound at all is the worst sign of an injury but maybe adults just scream less?

gwaelod
    Free Member

Kids just do that randomly – he probably found out his mam had forgotten to bring his mars bars.

When our kids hurt themselves properly in the past they've tended to go very quiet and whimpery

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Lots of screaming means lots of oxygen in the lungs means not that badly hurt. It when they don't scream that you really need to worry

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Thanks for the reassurance. It was just the chilling sound of a child that really got under my skin. I'm sure they weren't alone but it still got to me. Not more I could do anyway.

13thfloormonk

Sure it wasn't a pheasant? Or is it peacocks? One of the two makes that sort of noise…

br
    Free Member

I've 3 of the blighters, agree with previous – when they are hurt they are quiet.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Relax, It'll just be an Edinburgh kid (named Torcuil or Farquar) Screaming because his parents won't let him stop half way round and swap his xc bike for a Santa Cruz Steve Peat or something.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I can't believe you stopped looking for a poor injured kid you heard screaming in pain just so you could finish your ride on time.

I hope they're not still laying there being nibbled on by wildlife….
    😀

hora
    Free Member

Its not chilling. A woman screaming is more chilling.

Drac

Hora it's called an orgasim.

hora
    Free Member

Women have orgasms? Get away! 😉 😆

thejesmonddingo

just coz they don't have them with you there…….
    Ian

Drac

No idea hora, I mean she was screaming at your cum face.

hora
    Free Member

She cried out, stared into the sky and screamed into the night.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Kid screaming head off in pain at Glentress’ is closed to new replies.