Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • kia cee'd sw 1.6 diesel 2013
  • poolman
    Free Member

Anyone got one? I so nearly bought the cmax 2 weeks ago but STW put me off with the tdci black death stories – thanks ever so much.

Just looking for a bomb proof diesel estate- not bothered about badge. The 7 year warranty looks good though on this.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated

molgrips
    Free Member

My neighbour has one. That is about all I can say about this car 🙂

prawny

I have a 2010 Hyundai i30. It’s grey in every way. I love it.

The new c’eed looks good, if it’s anything like the old one it will be solid, have a good warranty and be comfy.

It won’t be a particularly sporty drive or the worlds best finished car. But if that’s what you were after, you wouldnt be looking a c-maxs either!

poolman
    Free Member

thanks – I see the i30 & ceed are the same car underneath.

Any diesel particulate filter issues?

Cheers

geoffj

We’ve got an 11 plate Soul, which probably has the same diesel lump in it.
    It’s been faultless.

footflaps

New Ce’ed’s are great cars. We’ve had one (Wife works for Kia, so we’ve had pretty much all their cars as a company car at some point).

poolman
    Free Member

thanks all, brilliant news.

Seems its just badge snobbery they don’t sell more. I like the sportage but saw the ceed, nice looking car.

edhornby

I have the petrol C’eed and it’s great, I test drove both and didn’t think that the diesel was better, neither are stupendous performance but I wasn’t expecting it 🙂 the SW has a bit more boot space than the hatch but not that much

you need to have service stamps to keep the warranty valid, you don’t have to have dealerFSH just authorised

hora
    Free Member

I was surprised recently- the Nissan Note 1.2 (supercharged petrol) has really great economy and is only 13k new.

Would you consider one of these?

poolman
    Free Member

cheers – funny I saw the note & looked twice as the new model looks nice. I actually like the kia – either carens/sportage or ceed.

hora
    Free Member

A lease company is doing them for £110 for 2yrs 23+6 at 10,000miles if it helps.

footflaps

Seems its just badge snobbery they don’t sell more.

Sell a lot more than you’d think, already overtaken Skoda in the UK and they’re massive in the US.

MoreCashThanDash

A mate has one, seems happy with it. I’ve driven the I30 version of that engine in hire cars, very nice to drive, but no long term experiences

marko75
    Free Member

We have a standard Ceed and a SW version and think they are great cars. Previously I had a Golf plus and enjoy the ride in the Ceed more.

There is a fair amount of badge snobbery out there – but who cares. I can fit my bikes easily into both cars and they are perfect for going to/from work and keeping the family happy on long journeys…..

whats not to like>

robdob
    Free Member

I had a ceed pre-lease car before I got my Astra and I liked it. Lots of well thought out storage, great stereo, put together very well indeed. I didn’t get a choice in my works car but if if have had one I would have been quite happy. The Diesel engine seemed a bit weedy and the handling isn’t as good as a Focus (but what is?) but as a useful comfy car to be in all day (if needed) then it seemed like a winner. I drove it for about 2 months.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘kia cee'd sw 1.6 diesel 2013’ is closed to new replies.