Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Keswick Tuesday Night Rides (Helmet Cam)
  • parkedtiger
    Free Member

Morning SolidAir – are you dropping down to the bridleway before or after the top of High Spy there ? Where’s that tunnel ?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Looks pretty damp

SolidAir

Hi Parkedtiger, the tunnel is part of Rigghead quarries above Tongue Gill. Worth an explore, probably best on foot though!

parkedtiger
    Free Member

Cheers SolidAir. Were you at The Bank following that ride (I was chatting to Graham who I’d never met before even though we’re neighbours). What time do the Tuesday night rides kick off ?

SolidAir

Aye, I remember you and a friend at ‘The Bank’. We usually meet at 6:30 ish outside the Lakeland Pedlar, hang around endlessly, moan about the weather, debate routes an such. Post ride, ‘The Bank’ is currently out of favour for the moment tho….

parkedtiger
    Free Member

I’ll have to try and re-arrange my early evening fatherly duties and come down 😀

clareymorris

PT where were you sat – I can’t remember seeing you!!

JoeBlob

Clarey – We warned him you were coming and he made a sharp exit!
    Oh bollox did I type that out loud, so much for the lurking.

clareymorris

Lurky no longer 😉

parkedtiger
    Free Member

We only had the one pint – the guy I was out with that night lives in Fletchertown and couldn’t hang around long. Going to try and make it down for at least one Tuesday night ride this month and hopefully meet up with you guys then 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Keswick Tuesday Night Rides (Helmet Cam)’ is closed to new replies.