• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by cp.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Keeping a mobi pressure washer secure
  • grannyjone
    Free Member

How does everyone keep their mobi pressure washer secure when transporting it in the boot of the car when its full of water? With the mobi being heavy with a small base it is hard to stop it sliding about as the forces in the car are very harsh on it. Once it goes over it risks damage and leakage

cinnamon_girl

I used to keep water in a huge plastic container with secure screw top lid, kept it behind my seat so it couldn’t move around.

nickdavies

My nomad is just bungeed in. If you don’t have lash points in the boot then I’d probably sick it behind the front seats.

creamegg
    Free Member

Wedged behind passenger seat

zero-cool
    Free Member

I just use a bungee and fix it to the side of the van, usually in the space between the bikes and the side.
    Don’t leave them full of water as it still sloshes out and makes everything wet. I now have 2 5L Tesco mineral water bottles with the water in but will probably just carry it in a 5gallon Jerry can when I can be arsed to go back to parents and collect it.

epicyclo

Put it in a bucket.

I have a large bucket in the boot of my car. Anything that can spring a leak get transported in that.

cp

like any other heavy unstable object – bungee to hooks in the sides of the boot. or wedge in amongst other stuff, kit bag etc…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Keeping a mobi pressure washer secure’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM