Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Just lost it…
  • GrahamS

God will be his judge.

sazter

God will be his judge?

What about the 17 year old he yells abuse at and who is not strong enough to deal with it and does something stupid? Who will help him? Woppit may have gone about it wrong, but he may also have opened someone’s eyes to what they are doing and the fact that behaviour has consequences.

molgrips
    Free Member

The guy is making a fool of himself and you end up loosing your shit?

Because.. after all the talk on here that we ‘choose to be offended by something’ – this just goes to show that’s not how it always is. Some stuff is just so shit it gets you upset. In this case, the fact that such arseholes exist has upset Woppit – and rightly so.

GrahamS

What about the 17 year old…

It’s an in-joke sazter, as were the other religious references.
    Mr Woppit is our resident evangelical atheist. Well.. the most vocal anyway.

TBH I can understand why Woppit got upset.

project
    Free Member

… with the security guard. He’s of the opinion that gay people are filthy and spread diseases and “aren’t natural”. Likes using the term “Batty Boy”

Did you also tell him not to sit in the shopping trolley, if he is a real security guard report him to the SIA the security industry governing body and your management, find his home address and send copies of Gay times to him or Attidude, also ask his opinion of cucumber, tofu and Banana.
    But most of all calm down dear,and ignore the ignorant self opinionated prick.

manvstarmac
    Free Member

Don’t ignore – challenging homophobic, racist or sexist attitudes is the right thing, even if very tough to do.

Very proud of a colleague who told a minicab driver “You’ve just lost any tip for that attitude” after he whinged about a parking attendant at Heathrow who in his words had “come over here on a boat last week and thinks he can tell me where to park”

johndoh
    Free Member

Woppit may have gone about it wrong, but he may also have opened someone’s eyes to what they are doing and the fact that behaviour has consequences.

I doubt it very much. Someone with a view like that isn’t likely to change it because he’s been shouted at by an angry person.

The OP may have had more success had he challenged his opinion in a more constructive way.

ninfan
    Free Member

I may be jumping to conclusions, but with frequent use of a term like ‘batty boy’, would our friendly security guard be of the, ahem, Jamaican variety?

In which case, Woppit, I am disgusted by your lack of tolerance and sensitivity for his cultural beliefs

You racist!

teasel
    Free Member

Some stuff is just so shit it gets you upset. In this case, the fact that such arseholes exist has upset Woppit – and rightly so.

Indeed, but as Johndoh points out, due to his ‘losing it’ it’s doubtful as to whether it had any beneficial impact on the security guard.

Those congratulating Woppit are wrong. It’s cool to be angry but it’s uncool to be aggressive. Shouting in an uncontrollable fashion is an aggressive act.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

If you were offended then dont ever apply for a job at our place…

Very proud of a colleague who told a minicab driver

He found a minicab driver who hadn’t arrived on a boat last week? Wow!

😉

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Your doing it wrong mrwoppit.
    Explain that homophobia is normally a sympton of repressed homosexuality. Then explain that the louder they shout or swear about not being a #*;;’ #++!£- etc, the more it shows they want a big cock in their arse.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Just lost it…’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM