• This topic has 133 replies, 60 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DanW.
Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • Just had the "why don't you do that for free?" line
  • nealglover
    Free Member

“It’s like paying for a lap dance and then expecting the stripper to launder your underpants for you!”

Actually, a more accurate description would be….

“It’s like going into a place that advertised “A Lap Dance and a Latte for £5″ and then being told when you went to pay, that the Latte was an extra £2 because the sign outside made a mistake.”

poisonspider
    Free Member

nealglover – Member
    Its not only me who disagrees with Al though is it ? So the common element isnt me in that regard

If fact, recently, it seems to be almost everybody, (or at least a large percentage)

Plus, I’m not the one regularly moaning about having “haters” as if I’m some sort of misunderstood pop star

Oh for God’s sake, just think of some funny examples and lets get this over with?!

I can almost hear you muttering under your breath “I’ll win and have the last word on the matter!”

poisonspider
    Free Member

Actually, a more accurate description would be….

“It’s like going into a place that advertised “A Lap Dance and a Latte for £5″ and then being told when you went to pay, that the Latte was an extra £2 because the sign outside made a mistake.”

Please tell me that wasn’t your best shot at being funny?

with you whispering “I’m winning, I’m winning”

🙄

Sui
    Free Member

“It’s like paying for a lap dance and then expecting the stripper to launder your underpants for you!”

i like that, as any resulting mess would be their fault, then why not 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

Its not only me who disagrees with Al though is it ?

It’s not only al you have a pop at is it?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I think the gang did but didn’t really care. And to be fair the op know fine well how it would go.

perhaps niaively, I didn’t.

poisonspider
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    I think the gang did but didn’t really care. And to be fair the op know fine well how it would go.
    perhaps niaively, I didn’t.

You fool!!

You should know by now that if your average STW poster has the option to say something opinionated and contradictory OR something lighthearted and amusing, they will pick the former!!

nealglover
    Free Member

I can almost hear you muttering under your breath

Next post

…with you whispering

Two Posts in a row about you imagining me muttering and whispering 😕

I think I’d better bow out now before I find myself down a dry well in your basement being forced to rub lotion on myself.

poisonspider
    Free Member

Two Posts in a row about you imagining me muttering and whispering

I think I’d better bow out now before I find myself down a dry well in your basement being forced to rub lotion on myself.

Marginally better, that did prompt a titter.

See, you can be (slightly) amusing after all.

nealglover
    Free Member

Ok, if you like.

I was kind of joking I suppose.

cynic-al
    Free Member

All’s well that ends well

boblo
    Free Member

Al’s well that ends well?

Stoner
    Free Member

Al’s well is where everyone’s ended I think. With lotion.

DanW
    Free Member

Since this isn’t the first thread like this from the OP I am starting to wonder if this is all one big STW competition to see who can wind up Cynic-Al the most and make the weekly I hate my customer thread 😀 If I come in and buy an M6 bolt will you fit and bleed my seized Hayes HFX9 brakes for free for me… also my forks only have v-brake mounts so I’ll be needing a free fork too 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘Just had the "why don't you do that for free?" line’ is closed to new replies.