Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Just dug out my old MP3 player….
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Left my iPhone at work last night and needed some tunes for the commute this morning, so dug old my little old Creative Zen.

By god the Creative sound better! (Same headphones)

Clearer, sharper, cleaner. Blink 182 sound sh1t-hot again!

😀

EDIT
    I'm playing air drumkit at work now. Getting funny looks…… 😈

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Ohh. I've got Flobots on here. And Mark B & Blade. This gets better!

retro83
    Free Member

Which iphone version is it? I heard the new one sounds carp

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Mine's a 3G. It's not bad really, but the Creative is definately better.

jond
    Free Member

>little old

Old, but not little, if it's the laptop drive-based one 😉 I've got the 60G version here in my drawer that I keep updated, still a decent bit of kit if a bit bulky ! Mostly use the credit-card sized, more recent Zen. (and I would still be using my old Muvo^2 if some pikey hasn't lifted it when I was in the gym – or at least, that's my theory…)

theflatboy
    Free Member

random, PP, i randomly listed to mark b and blade the unknown just this morning for the first time in years!

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

i use my zen every day – and its very good

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

When I say old, it's just over a year old. It's a Zen V4 plus, and about 1/3 of the size of my iPhone. 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

random, PP, i randomly listed to mark b and blade the unknown just this morning for the first time in years!

I do like the odd bit of UK hip-hop. Much better then the American stuff IMO. Getting into Dizzee Rascal at the minute.

nickc

Oh this is too weird, that tune came on shuffle on mine this morning as well!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Just dug out my old MP3 player….’ is closed to new replies.