Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Jeremiah Bishops Scalpel
  • chucky212
    Free Member

Bishop chats up his Cannondale Scalpel in this video : Scalpel video

Garry_Lager

Thanks for posting that – good to see the new scalpel in action. I rode two over a 5 year period and they were easily the best bikes I've owned, the second one in particular with a lefty (the first had a headshok that I wasn't completely in love with). Nothing I've owned has come close tbh, the design was (is) a total success at what it sets out to do – very inspiring to ride.

They were more versatile bikes than perhaps meets the eye – could ride it on all-dayers no problem. They were challenging to ride on the more technical DH stuff though, I guess like a lot of XC race bikes you have a really aggressive, head down riding position that puts a lot of weight over the bars.

I fancied a change and now ride a Rush. It's perfectly fine but there's probably ten similar bikes out there just as good. Really miss riding the scalpel in some ways, felt like it had a unique excellence about it. Anyhow, the video just sparked some random scalpel memories – if Cannondale keep being a proper bike company over the next few years I may well get another.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Jeremiah Bishops Scalpel’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM