Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • JE James competitions- raceface goodies
  • walla24
    Free Member

seems like the good people at je james are giving away more goodies…check them out on facebook
    keep checking back for more competitions 😀

tracknicko
    Free Member

seems like the good people at J E James are spamming STW…

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

That hasn't come from anyone inside JEJames tacknicko – easy tiger??

We mentioned for our Facebook Members to do a bit of advertising for us which walla24 has kindly done!

Instead of putting effort into whacking us – why don't you get involved? You might have some fun and more to point win something!

Our next prize is a year's subscription to Singletrack – surely not ONE of you can diss that prize!!!!! =D

Cheers walla!

DezB
    Free Member

Can't get to Facebook at work, but have just ordered a pair of Mud X from JE James. Only £39.12 which is cheaper than anywhere else.
    If I receive them in good time, I shall be on here with praise beyond belief 🙂

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Arse! I'm going to get an email from fb every time one of you lot enters now 👿 😉

tracknicko
    Free Member

ha ha ha. im not 'whacking you' just the third thread i'd read today with one of your comps in.

ironically me having a little dig might ultimately prompt more response from the good public of STW, furthering the advertising effect.

walla24
    Free Member

😀

DezB
    Free Member

Oh dear oh dear. The website says "Stock Plenty". So you order and you get..

Hi
    We have tried to call you today with reference to your recent internet order
    Thank you for placing your order with us. Unfortunately the following is currently out of stock but is available to order from our suppliers.

Bontrager Mud X Tubeless Ready Tyre 09 26×2

Delivery times for special orders can vary depending on the supplier

Surely it can't be that hard to keep your website up to date when you're running an internet mail order business. Or am I being harsh?

sq225917
    Free Member

All the new warehouse in the world makes no difference if the product isn't in stock, pull the same trick a couple of times on a customer and you have lost them.

This is most basic stuff guys, you aren't winning custom by charging someone's card, you are losing future sales by not having stock.

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@DezB

You will be contacted by the Rotherham manager today.

It's good new's if you still want the tyres, we have ample stock of these tyres now so apologies for the disorder.

Kind Regards

JEJ

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@sq225917 – We appreciate your point however our main issue has been rapid growth grouped with lack of space which has caused the issues.

In many instances, the stock is there but finding it has proved very difficult as some of you have unfortunately experienced.

Introducing the warehouse means things are going to run more efficiently and you guys will benefit massively.

Cheers again.

JEJ

DezB
    Free Member

@jejamescycles

Er, they've just cancelled my order at my request. Don't quite understand why I've been told they are out of stock if you have "ample stock". What is going on 😕
    Maybe we should place our orders through the forum…

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@DezB

As far as i'm aware the stock arrived Friday late on and was booked in over the weekend hence there now being "ample stock".

Apologies for this DezB we can fulfill the order if you still require the tyres.

Cheers

JEJ

DezB
    Free Member

Ok, thanks. I'll re-order. See what happens!

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

As i said, you'll be contacted by the manager who will be happy to take the order once he's explained what happened Dez so i wouldn't place the order online until you've been contacted.

Thanks for this Dez, proof that our presence is working for both parties.

Cheers again fella.

JEJ

antigee

a classic piece of viral promotion

think i'll bump this thread to the top so all can laugh as much as i have

DezB
    Free Member

Glad you're having a good time antigee. At the risk of causing much hilarity by bumping this thread again, I have to say the manager will need to contact me by email, as I'm not available by phone this afternoon 🙂

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@DezB:

Based on this, i'd recommend you put the order through now instead of hanging around waiting for the manager at Rotherham to contact you.

Cheers

JEJ

IanHaughton
    Free Member

Free plugs always good and JE James did me proud when I bought my Trek Fuel 9.8 by getting it ready same day for me to ride up Dalby. Only downside of my 'rush job' was after I'd ridden the bike and got home Sunday and started to wash it did I see the headset got fitted the shop apprentice as the paint work was badly chiped all round the top and whilst they swapped my brake levers round from left to right they'd didnt seat it properly so I had to get it re done closer to home.

So basically don't do what I did and buy a bike and then not thoroughly inspect before you walk out the shop. I'd have gone back and moaned but tbh Suffolk to Rotherham aint worth the hassle!

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@Fungus,

That's very strange, i can see from you're account that you didn't have a fork/headset upgrade.

The procedure to build your bike includes no part of "fitting a headset."

Infact as standard i'm very sure these bikes even come out of the box with the stem fitted so it's simply a case of tightening for us.

I'm interested to hear a response to the above.

All the best.

JEJ

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

P.S if you can email me some pictures through i'm more than happy to take a look at the issue for you.

stforum@jejamescycles.com

Cheers

JEJ

hughjayteens
    Free Member

I just won a subscription to STW for a year! Happy days!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘JE James competitions- raceface goodies’ is closed to new replies.