Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • its snowing!!!
  • tony_m
    Free Member

Had a bit of fluffy rain for a couple of minutes this morning, but that's all (Blackpool).

40mpg

Just started in the New Forest, accompanied by that weird flat light and its got really windy.

Sadly wont be riding in it tonight because my lights broke, and i've got girl flu (like man flu but just makes you annoyed)

Milkie
    Free Member

North Bristol: Snowing, big snowflakes, not settling yet!

MrSparkle

Just blowing a few little flakes in, in Bolton.

therealhoops
    Free Member

On and off in Stockport, some is sticking nicely. Should be a fun ride home 🙂

legend76
    Free Member

should be more by the morning if the weather reports(warnings)are to believed WOOP!

snowslave

Not seeing any in that london. Just my luck it will dump it down tomorrow and I'll get stranded when I'm supposed to be coming home to the snow capped peaks of Manchester

fisha
    Free Member

no snow where i am … pity.

What cheeses me off is how the news/weather make snow seem like its a disaster and terrible thing to happen … why ?

Creg

now we've got some

thejesmonddingo

Off to Skipton for long weekend tomorrow,we need a "What tyres for snow" thread.
    Ian

grantway
    Free Member

None in East London yet maybe tomorrow

sparkerfix

-21 degrees and 6" of snow. This piccie was taken at lunchtime today!!
    Northern Sweden. No bike with me though!!

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

been snowing on and off yesterday and today starting to settle today in Brightlingsea should be tricky drive tomorrow 😆

grantway
    Free Member

Snowing now in East London

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Chesterfield got a bit that stuck, just enough to compress into a slippy layer and cold enough to stay frozen. Interesting drive home 🙂

kimbers

west london its settling

lyons
    Free Member

Boo – I cant go to work tomorow now, and I need to finish the job. I hate snow! Bring back the sun. Right, off to sacrifice some virgins.

Shit, I'm in Hemel Hempsted, there aren't any. 🙁

footflaps

several inches in Cambridge and it's still coming down by the bucket load – not seen so much snow here for decades….

VassagoJay
    Free Member

None in Peterborough 🙁 maybe its on its way up from Cambridge FF

schmiken

Loads in Suffolk – four inches deep on the lawn and a bout an inch on the paths/roads/driveway!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Fairly mental outside at the moment. My ears keep on popping from the pressure changes and i've just found the kitchen full of snow where the cat flap had blown off 🙂

footflaps

outside my house

allthepies
    Free Member

Just started – Surrey/Hants borders.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Sheffield/Chesterfield has had about 1cm so far that melted slightly and then froze solid forming ice rinks on all the roads, cars have been going off all over the place!

footflaps wheres that ?

GrahamS

Took me nearly two and a half hours to get from Edinburgh to Glasgow. So I could go snowboarding. Indoors.

As we crawled along through the worst of it I had to laugh at the bloke on the radio "Why is it when a sparrow farts in London the whole country has to hear about it? There's no snow in the rest of England or in Scotland!"

erm… Maybe want to look out your window matey!

john_drummer
    Free Member

footflaps is in Cambridge (see 4 posts above the pic)

I nearly got stuck in Cambridge the last time it snowed there. I'd been down to Halstead, Essex & set off home about 3pm. 11.30pm & I'd just got past Huntingdon, from where the roads were strangely empty and snow-free.

I did get off the M11 though.

it was 2am the following morning by the time I got home; it normally takes just under 4 hours

FWIW in Baildon, W Yorks, it sounds exactly like the description of Chesterfield

swamp_boy

2 – 3 inches in Herts, powdery but the temperature is rising so it will go slushy. Stopped falling for the moment but the wind is strong

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘its snowing!!!’ is closed to new replies.