Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • It's dry, it's sunny and I've got man flu… Arrrrggggghhhhhhh!
  • rewski
    Free Member

Going out whatever tomorrow, kill or cure, a liberal dose of mtfu.

Mantastic
    Free Member

I went out last weekend when I shouldn’t due to manflu. Been really crap all week and now not riding this weekend

timc
    Free Member

took last week off work to get some riding in, pulled back at footy first day off, spent all week struggling to move!

ell_tell
    Free Member

Same here 🙁

Survived the whole winter without illness and now its looking like a decent weekend out there I’m holed up feeling rough as a badgers ass with a nose that wont stop running.

manciman
    Free Member

You need a glass of this stuff my GF makes:

Put in a plastic jug slices of lemon & lime, Lemon juice & lemonade. Heat in the microwave until drinkable temp then stir in a large teaspoon of Manuka honey.

Or tea tree oil on a tissue and inhaled. Its a natural antiseptic and has antiviral properties. Kill or cure!! 😈

tang
    Free Member

dont worry, its going to be a long hot spring/summer/autumn. Soon enough you will be getting sunburnt, suffering from dehydration, cruising singletrack at 10pm with no lights, never washing your bike, running out of clean non sweaty riding clobber, mould will form in your bladder overnight its that warm, ice cream or lolly will be an option, that pint will slip down with ease, mislaid sunnies, mud tyres will seem like some sick dream, dust will be a reality, you will have ridden so much you will be nothing short of awesome…..

StefMcDef
    Free Member

It’s dry, it’s sunny, it’s even warm, after a fashion, it’s a Saturday, and I’m working.

Sandwich

You won’t want to hear that I’ve just had a good 3 hours out then?

jeffl

I got called into work this morning as I’m “on call”. Was planning to get a load of riding done today as the family are away as well. Ho hum 🙁

stanfree
    Free Member

Same here, Went out last Saturday night to watch the Red bull hill chasers in Embra under dressed , woke up Sunday in a coughing fit. Still feeling crap today so put of todays ride.
    Heading up to Torridon next week for some road riding and dreading still feeling shite.

rewski
    Free Member

Had a great morning, was definitely struggling on the climbs but it was worth it to be out in the spring sun.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘It's dry, it's sunny and I've got man flu… Arrrrggggghhhhhhh!’ is closed to new replies.