Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • IT Help Can I sync Outlook web access with a Google calendar ?
  • shredder
    Free Member

Is there a way to to syc my Outlook web access with my Google calendar ?

Thanks

spacemonkey

How much do you want to sync? Emails, contacts, calendar, tasks? I use an app to send all my Outlook appts to Google Calendarand it works fine (runs off Exchange though). Not near my PC so can't tell you what it's called yet.

shredder
    Free Member

Looking to sync calendar then pick up the sync'd google calendar on an android phone.

johnners
    Free Member

What about "Google Calendar Sync"? Syncs my Outlook and Google calendars. I'm not doing it on a phone though.

shredder
    Free Member

Saw that johnners but will only work with normal Outlook not Outlook web access 😡

Cougar

If you have OWA, don't you have 'full' access to Exchange / Outlook somewhere? I could be wrong, but I think you'll struggle to sync OWA to anything directly.

I use GSyncIt, cos I wanted to sync multiple calendars. Google have their own sync tool as well, but less featured.

atlaz
    Free Member

May be down to setup but our corporate outlook access for anything except desktop clients is all via OWA so my iphone syncs with it. So you should be able to sync your calendar from OWA onto your Android phone but not directly into Google Calendars.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

http://www.companionlink.com/products/companionlinkforgoogle.html

I used this very successfully.

I created a new Google calendar for my Outlook stuff, then synced work stuff with that. This gave me two Google cals so I can turn work on and off from within my Google view on the desktop or phone.

MrNutt
    Free Member

use a WebDAV server?

shredder
    Free Member

gravity-slave are you using that with Outlook web access ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘IT Help Can I sync Outlook web access with a Google calendar ?’ is closed to new replies.