Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Issue 138 Is here
  • Mark

Well the downloads are.
    Issue 138 is available here https://singletrackworld.com/download-category/pdf/

Printed copies should start dropping in the next few days.
    App issue due by thursday.

jimmy

How does this come round so quickly?!!

DezB
    Free Member

Does seem to have been quick. Glad though, need a new mag 🙂

Stainypants

Had quick flick through the PDF looks like a good issue. Hopefully it will on the doorstep before I head on hols Thursday afternoon.

roballison

Brilliant! Be my first hard copy of a magazine for years! Can’t wait!
    Sad I know 🙂

Mark

The app version is now live too.

roger_mellie

I’ve only got as far as the Helvellyn piece, which is excellent. Proper laugh out loud moments and I also liked the refreshing honesty. More of this from the 3 amigos please! 😁

ahsat

Postman just made me jump as he shoved it very hard through the letterbox whilst I was making lunch. Thats the wet weekend sorted 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Postman been here too – looks good

Brought my CyclingUK mag as well

gazzab1955

Spooky, literally as I was reading this thread the postman pops the mag thru the letterbox. Great timing for a miserable (weather-wise) weekend.

DezB
    Free Member

Re: Contents photo – 3.5 months old “trail dog” – surely not? How jolly irresponsible!

mikejd

Enjoyed the mag, particularly the Classic Route. However I have a small quibble. Barney talks about a lot of places in the article but none of these appear on the route map. I realise the article is in association with Komoot so you are bound to use their mapping, but it is difficult to follow the route when you can’t see where you are.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Issue 138 Is here’ is closed to new replies.