Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Is there anything we haven't discussed on here?
  • SaxonRider

I know it has happened to many of you before, but it still amazes me that, when I look up something obscure on Google, it turns out that one of the places where it has already been discussed is STW.

I just had to look up ‘Gestetner’ (don’t ask), and third image from the left, three rows into Google Images, I get this.

I love this place.

toby1

I have to admit to not noticing a thread discussing the ‘Britain First’ documentary on here. However, I haven’t looked in detail for it.

Once the picolax thread had passed all barriers were well and truly battered down and washed away.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

There have been several arse wiping technique threads, but I dont recall any about tampons.

bigyinn
    Free Member

If men used them there would be LOADS!

footflaps

Pretty sure Google knows you like STW (from tracking cookies) so you see more STW based results in your search feed….

bigblackshed

Oi, Footflaps, don’t you start with facts and things. There’s no place for “facts” in any worthwile thread.

Cougar

I dont recall any about tampons.

I’m surprised given the volume of stuck up…

Edukator
    Free Member

I made a list then removed the ones that wouldn’t earn a ban:

_
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _marsupial watching
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _
    _

One of the things left in the list may have already been discussed.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Have we talked about tyre choice or wheel size?

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I think there’s been a Marsupial thread recently 😀

SaxonRider

Pretty sure Google knows you like STW

But I don’t like STW. Just when I try to get out, it keeps pulling me back in.

Or something like that. 😀

arrpee
    Free Member

I’m holding out for a thread discussing the relative merits of low carb vs. calorie counting for weight loss. Hopefully, it’ll also answer the question of whether it’s ok to spit on fat people in the street.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Is there anything we haven't discussed on here?’ is closed to new replies.