Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Is there a Pump track/4x in North West wales?
  • highclimber
    Free Member

Hi guys, does anyone know of a place with a semi-decent (i.e. not too hard) pumptrack or 4x track I can practise on. I live in Caernarfon so anything in this area would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Coed Llandegla has a pump track.

whytetrash

http://www.marshtracks.co.uk/

Here you go fella, Thursday eves get a load of mountainbikers down, good atmosphere, weekend mornings and Mondays quiet if you are nervous, all rollable no jumping required (unless you want to :wink:)

AlexSimon

Capel Curig had a skills course put in, but I can’t remember how pumpy it was – worth a look.

Rorschach
    Free Member

http://www.clarkkentcontractors.com/
    Just click on track directory.

weare138
    Free Member

There on at Ponciu Banks in Wrexham and another near Denbeigh. Have a look at Clark and Kent trackbuilders site for the correct locations.
    Avoid Ponciu during school holidays and take a rear gunner 😉

highclimber
    Free Member

Coed Llandegla has a pump track.

it’s also at least an hours drive!

highclimber
    Free Member

Capel Curig had a skills course put in, but I can’t remember how pumpy it was – worth a look

would this be at Plas Y Brenin?

AlexSimon

would this be at Plas Y Brenin?

Yes. It might be expensive or booked up, but it’s worth looking. I remember a news item on here about it I think.
    I remember it because I saw some of the building when I went canoeing on the lake there.

numbnuts
    Free Member

There is some new track at pyb But if you head just down the road to jims bridge over the bridge and into the woods there is some sort of track there that has been there for ages worth a try and not too far from home.If that doesnt work i second the marsh tracks comment

weare138
    Free Member
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Is there a Pump track/4x in North West wales?’ is closed to new replies.