Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • is Llandegla fully open?
  • davenorth1
    Free Member

After the wind destroyed the earth. Are the trails at Llandegla fully open? Want to go in the morning

Bregante

I was there on Sunday and there’s a diversion in place which means you miss out the first section of b-line (from the drop onto the boardwalk).

From a similar thread on here last week I believe it will be closed for some time

akaskittles
    Free Member

Was also wondering the same thing! saved me from making another thread!

soundb0y
    Free Member

Still worth checking out? Was also thinking of going in the morning.

Jeffus
    Free Member

B-line and True blue are closed serious havoc with the trees

soundb0y
    Free Member

Is there still enough to ride to make it worth an hour or so drive?

darrenspink
    Free Member

Was looking at some photos on instagram and everyone seems happy.

wonderchump
    Free Member

The family went to Llandegla today and the trails were sweet.

There is still a diversion in place running around the B-Line which means a little bit of fire road to whip along but what was available (the majority of it) was fantastic. The weather was glorious too despite a little bit of headwind climbing Offa’s Dyke. This was more than made up for by a LOT of sunshine.

To cap it all my wife and my daughter both did really well on the Red trail resulting in smiles all around, despite a few bum-twitching moments along the way.

mmel
    Free Member

Couple of laps of the available black and red on Saturday put a huge grin on my face. Came away with dust, yes dust on my frame.

As said the B-line is closed after some major destruction but all the red is available and the rest of the black runs. Not had so much fun there for a good 6 months…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘is Llandegla fully open?’ is closed to new replies.