Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Is it just my other half…
  • emma82
    Free Member

or are all men incapable of searching for something in the house without making a complete and utter drama of it. Of course, it’s all my fault and I’ve put it somewhere and the easiest way to find it is obviously to throw things, breaking them if possible, shout and pull the house apart. You men are a pain in the arse 👿

geoffj

Racist

yossarian
    Free Member

So it is your fault it’s missing?

Why aren’t you looking for it?

Why didn’t you put it back where it belongs?

Bloody wimmin!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I do that and i live alone!!! 😆

No i don’t really, i just get annoyed at myself!

Stoner
    Free Member

everything in its place and a place for everything!

How many bloody times do I have to tell you?!

emma82
    Free Member

I actually applied a level, calm head and found the item in question within 3 minutes after 30 minutes of his ‘searching’. It was in exactly the place HE put it.

rOcKeTdOg

i bet you “tidied” it, he knew exactly where it was before you put it away didn’t he?

yossarian
    Free Member

I actually applied a level, calm head and found the item in question within 3 minutes after 30 minutes of his ‘searching’. It was in exactly the place HE put it.

Rubbish, you found it under the sofa where you left it and then planted it somewhere obvious in order to be right. Snakes, the lot of them

emsz
    Free Member

You men are a pain in the arse

God yeah. and what’s with the picking your nose, farting, picking you ears stuff, it’s vile, OK?

LoCo
    Free Member

stealth tidying is the culprit, it may look like an unordered pile of bicycle equipment but it perfectly ordered using the a very technical system 😀

emma82
    Free Member

Crikey! Stop shouting at me, I should have known you would all stick together!!!!! you are all the same. I didn’t tidy it away then place it somewhere obvious although that is a good idea! Oh and Emsz, I fart – quite a lot really. Sorry 🙁

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Only on my birthday and special occasions

yossarian
    Free Member

God yeah. and what’s with the picking your nose, farting, picking you ears stuff, it’s vile, OK?

It’s preening.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

It would appear that it isn’t just your other half. My wife’s other half, and her mothers other half would also seem to suffer from this affliction 🙂
    “looking for things with men’s eyes” as my wife just put it…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Only if we’re doing it wrong….

emsz
    Free Member

I just thought, is that why you’ve always got your hands on your balls? afraid you’ll loose them? 😆

Trekster

It is MrsT that has that problem in our house 🙄 I tend to do most of the tidying being a shift worker 😆

emma82
    Free Member

Captain and Ravey that is just plain rude chaps. Special occasions only indeed 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

what’s with the picking your nose, farting, picking you ears stuff

So you leave the bogies up your nose, the gas up your arse, and the wax in your ears ? ……grim 😐

Oxboy
    Free Member

Guilty as charged! 😳

emsz
    Free Member

Not while I’m sitting on the sofa Ernie!!

Edited. none of my business.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Only if we’re doing it wrong, emsz…..

🙂

gator
    Free Member

Nice one RaveyDavey

Made me smile

brakes
    Free Member

PICKING UP ALL MY STUFF AND THROWING IT ONTO THE BEDROOM FLOOR BECAUSE YOUR **** MOTHER IS COMING ROUND WHILST YOU HAVE 90% OF THE WARDROBE SPACE IS NOT TIDYING AND WHEN ITS A REBUILD KIT YOU’VE STUFFED SOMEWHERE FOR A PAIR OF PEDALS THAT I NEED TO FIX FOR TOMORROW IT’S GOING TO REALLY PISS ME RIGHT OFF SO YOU’D BETTER REMEMBER WHERE YOU SAW IT LAST OR THERE’LL BE TROUBLE, I MIGHT SULK OR SOMETHING
    love you x

emsz
    Free Member

*Shakes head at the weird blokes*

weird, you’re all weird .

yossarian
    Free Member

But we can all type one handed….

Aidy
    Free Member

I’ll wander around the house, calmly pulling everything out of cupboards/boxes and generally making the place a bit of a state, whilst I’m looking for stuff.

No shouting/throwing though.

It does drive my girlfriend a bit insane that when asked I’m looking for “stuff” or “a thingy”, though.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

You know, when men are looking for stuff, they tend to look for the name of the thing. e.g. looking in the fridge for a container which says ‘butter’ rather than looking for the colours and shape of the container, so if the name is obscured, they can really struggle.

Basically, men look for the name, women look for the thing

glenh
    Free Member

What a load of rubbish CharlieMungus. I look where the desired object should be located. My other half on the other hand, searches all locations, since any object could conceivably be anywhere… 😡

allthegear
    Free Member

It’s not the farting that I struggle to understand, everyone does it – it’s the sheer pride in the result…

Rachel

andyl
    Free Member

To the females posting here: what are you doing posting on here when there is tidying up to do? Get back to it! :p

allthegear
    Free Member

Hey CharlieMungus – is that just your own observation or something you’ve read? It sounds kinda interesting and seems to make sense…

allthegear
    Free Member

To the cheeky males on here – I’ve been painting all night – tidying can piggin’ wait!!!!

Rachel

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I’ve heard and my own observation and resonates with other folks

DickBarton

Tends to be the opposite in our house…she goes on a rant and throwing spree…my stuff is easy to find – it’s all on the floor where I threw it a few days earlier…dead easy to find there!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If you leave it on the floor long enough it gets washed and put away….

😉

emsz
    Free Member

Rachel, it’s not just the farting, but it’s just the fascination they all seem to have with bits of themselves. bogies are studied like gems, earwax sniffed, and Oh My Gosh, how much do you have to scratch your bollox?

emma82
    Free Member

Emsz what did you say young lady?!

Must admit, I don’t take pride in my farts, not unless they are really, seriously loud and then it’s not really pride, more shock to be honest.

Charliemungus – he wasn’t looking for something that had a label so clearly was stuffed from the get go?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh My Gosh, how much do you have to scratch your bollox?

Guess what I was absent-mindedly doing just as I read that? 😳

😆

emsz
    Free Member

Emsz what did you say young lady?

oh, nothing juicy, just realised I was being a bit judgmental is all.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Is it just my other half…’ is closed to new replies.