Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Is it completely normal for blokes to p1ss whilst showering?
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

After reading the above horror stories, I most definitely will not entertain any STW’ers at C_G Towers.

You do remember that I, and others, have showered at your house, don’t you? 😉

Weeing is fine. Pooing in the shower; that’s not on. I mean, how do you get the chunks down the plughole? Squish them with yer toes, I’d imagine. I’ve only ever had to do that once, following an ‘accident’. I’d never willingly defecate in the shower. S’just uncouth and barbaric.

bassspine
    Free Member

widdle is good for athletes foot.

trout
    Free Member

… possibly the saddest most kitteh whipped thing I’ve ever read… come and live with me borther trout. For the first week you can even piss no hands whilst using the toilet…

No Hands pissing I afraid the trout maggot doesn’t have that degree of control any more 😥 .
    the sitting is by choice really as I spend a huge amount of time in close proximity to toilets ( job is a flooring fitter ) and the smell in some of the poshest houses around the bog is unbelievable

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Is it completely normal for blokes to p1ss whilst showering?’ is closed to new replies.