• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Iphone Prices (when do they get reduced?)
  • gastromonkey
    Free Member

I want to get an iphone 6s to replace my iphone 4. I’m buying it direct from Apple. They are currently priced at £539. Does anyone know/remember when they reduce their prices? I don’t want to buy it now and find out I could have saved a few quid in a month. My iphone 4 is still working so I’m not needing an urgent replacement.

CountZero

In October, when the next model upgrade comes out. Your other option is to buy second-hand, I don’t know if Apple do reconditioned iPhones, it might be worth having a shufti at their website, but I somehow doubt it.

xiphon
    Free Member

On Black Friday. You’ll have to wait a bit though…

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Apple don’t reduce iPhones iirc. iPads and pods only. Cheapest deal ATM is 64gb for £599 at CPW. Personally I never bother with the S version as the next gen is only a year away. Then ya SH price drops massively. I’d get a 6, available for mid 300s new now.

CountZero

By reduce price, I should perhaps have been a bit clearer, in that the previous model gets bumped down the food chain, and becomes a more budget priced model, but you do lose out on the maximum capacity available on the older model, so there won’t be an iP6 with 128Gb capacity, for example, or at least AFAIK.
    Looks like the iP7+ might have 256Gb and an OLED screen, so glad I miss out the ‘S’-model upgrades; that extra capacity will be very handy indeed!

footflaps

Apple don’t reduce iPhones iirc.

Pretty sure they all get knocked down a bit when a new model comes out.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Yeah when the new one comes out and it get bumps down the line, but the 6s may vanish apple direct because the 6C will be out by then.
    Theres deffo a 128gb 6, ive one in my hand now

nickdavies

Apple don’t reduce iPhones iirc. iPads and pods only. Cheapest deal ATM is 64gb for £599 at CPW. Personally I never bother with the S version as the next gen is only a year away. Then ya SH price drops massively. I’d get a 6, available for mid 300s new now.

Where can you get a 6 for mid 300s? Nothing I can see I’m looking…

wysiwyg
    Free Member

From me.

dirtyrider
    Free Member
    nickdavies

Wysiwyg new/sealed/warranty etc? Looking for a 64gb 6 as contract is up in a couple of weeks and want to buy one this time.

Drac

I got my daughter an IPhone 6 64Gb off eBay for xmas with a year’s warranty for £349 it’s like new not a mark on it.

From this guy but I was with the price. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-iPhone-6-64GB-Factory-Unlocked-Smartphone-Space-Grey-/321477974924?hash=item4ad9949b8c:g:M3wAAOSwo0JWKvvH

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Iphone Prices (when do they get reduced?)’ is closed to new replies.