Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • iphone on Orange contract
  • jonjon

is it worth trying to negociate a deal – or are they holding their prices – i'm on a business tarif and want three phones.

With my one brief conversation i got a sense that they were not discounting.

Hadge
    Free Member

Had an email off them yesterday and I see the prices are the same as the current iPhone tariff's. They know people want them on Orange so I think they won't budge at all – gits.

vinnyeh

Data access capped at 750mb/month, though Orange were labelling it as 'unlimited'

jonjon

yes – the cheapest plan is £30/ month, plus £8 data access, why don't they just say £38

mrchrispy

you sure?
    i though the 30 quid one included the data (with the 750mb cap)
    the PAYG ones have a laughable 250mb cap.

O2 PAYG is still the best way to get one if you dont need loads of mins/txt

jonjon

that's what i thought – but the guy kept saying £8/month for the data, couldn't really work it out – so i hung up.

CountZero

That 750Mb cap is just taking the wee. If I was holding out to see what Orange were offering I'd tell them to shove it. O2's customer service, is, apparently, ok. Never had to use it, so can't comment, coverage seems pretty good, apart from isolated areas out in the country, like the centre of Avebury, for example. Mine's in constant use, I even listen to 6Music on it for four hours, soon to go up when George Lamb leaves, and my monthly charge never changes, as I make few calls, and only the occasional text, so the base contract suits me.

woffle
    Free Member

FWIW o2's customer service has been great since we've been with them (about 3 years).

Previously was a long-term Orange user – they were great pre-takeover but then their service went seriously bad; were taking £££'s out of my accounts via DD then taking weeks to give it back. No apologies, hard to get hold of managers etc. I think I was one of about ten Orange users in the office at one point. Within a couple of months everyone had moved. Wouldn't touch them with a barge-pole personally.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘iphone on Orange contract’ is closed to new replies.