Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ion Seek shoes: Suave, but are they sticky?
  • MrAgreeable

The Ion Seek is casual-looking shoe that can still perform off-road. Simple lace closure, plain styling, and distinct absence of features.

By mragreeable

Get the full story on our front page at:

https://singletrackworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/ion-seek-shoes-suave-but-are-they-sticky/

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

bikesandboots

I have the same(ish) sole on my Scrub AMPs. Can confirm off-bike grip is poor, to the point of being dangerous if you’r pushing/carrying your bike over something tricky, or dabbing. Also wears out quickly when walking up rocky mountain paths.

Wow Grade A crap.

Thanks for the elimination process.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Wot are those!

MoreCashThanDash

That’s where Flasheart has been hiding

sirromj

On first looks I’d wear them, they’re acceptable for trashing on a bike, but toe box looks a bit squashy so nope.

MrAgreeable

@sirromj The toe protection is pretty decent.

sirromj

I was meaning they look on the narrower side not accommodating for wider feet.

desperatebicycle

I’ve got ION shoes, Raid, same as these[/url] – Bloody excellent they are. Really comfortable and plenty wide enough for my fat feet.
    I believe the man Jedi has recommended Ion shoes on here in the past. He knows (or is sponsored, one or t’other!)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.