Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Interesting Salsa on fleabay…………………!!
  • Woody
    Free Member

Nice bike but I'm sceptical…….the seller doesn't seem to know what the model actually is (2 different spellings, neither of which is Las Cruces!), nice spec. if you ignore the bars and it's advertised as a road/touring bike!!

Not a mistake an enthusiast with 'too many bikes' would make and check out the Cervelo in the background.

EBAY SALSA LAS CRUCES

ken_shields
    Free Member

He's also selling the Cervelo in the background and a Jag XJS.

Both bikes are the same size and he claims to be moving to Oz and he gives a mobile number.

As regards the spelling, some folk on here can't spell their own name on a consistant basis so I wouldn't worry about that

I would say it was legit

tree-magnet
    Free Member

spell their own name on a consistant basis

omgwtflolspellingfail!!11oneeleven!!

ken_shields
    Free Member

I rest my case 😳

Woody
    Free Member

I would say it was legit

On balance I would agree. As pick-up is preferred etc. there is more good than dubious.

Could be a nice 'commuter' for someone 😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

Very nice, spec says 'BRAKES: V TYPE XTR' but it's cantis.

woffle
    Free Member

hmmm – on balance I'd say ok but then I work with a heap of people who have more money than sense who end up with pricey bikes and no idea of what they are other than they what the sales-person told them.

prime example – one guy in the office decided to get into road riding, blew silly money on the top of the range Trek Madone. First ride out on it – had to phone someone to get an explanation on how to change gear. His last bike had shifters on the down tube and he'd not twigged the integrated brake / gear levers…

To be fair he completely fell in love with being back on the bike. Since lost a heap of weight, just recently done the lands-end to john o'groats and is about to ride the full TDF route with another work colleague for charity.

donsimon
    Free Member

The name too, donovansj? It couldn't be, could it? So the story would fit!

j_me
    Free Member

ken_shields

he claims to be moving to Oz

….and his ebay addy is donavonj 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

Wanted one of these for ages as it's got disc mounts on the back. Shame I've just bought a kinesis.

ken_shields
    Free Member

never noticed the ebay name 😯

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Interesting Salsa on fleabay…………………!!’ is closed to new replies.