Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Indian Grand Prix.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Got a fry up on the go to tackle the hangover and F1 on the telly box. I just feel it’s lacking a little something now the title has been won.

Brycey
    Free Member

Agreed, although the slightly chaotic nature and obviously amazing track of India is a nice change to the usual sterile Middle East effort about this time in the season.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Will there be any spoilers?
    🙂

paulosoxo
    Free Member

FFS. SPoiler!!

I’ve recorded all of the grand prix events from the last two years, and was going to watch them tonight

FFS

mattp
    Free Member

It’s all about eddie j’s get up for me this morning!

Pook

I want to see ej bangra dancing. Track looks ace for racing

Forge_Master
    Free Member

Dull so far.

PrinceJohn

Mr Beans reaction – priceless!

Pook

LH to get a penalty? 50:50 I reckon.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

rowan atkinson cracks me up 😆

legend
    Free Member

lolz at Massa v. Hamilton round 22 🙂

PrinceJohn

it had to be Massa didn’t it!

retro83
    Free Member

unlucky massa 😆

Pook

didn’t expect that!

uplink
    Free Member

FFS. SPoiler!!

I’ve recorded all of the grand prix events from the last two years, and was going to watch them tonight

FFS

so you opened a thread titled indian grand prix 🙄

PrinceJohn

I reckon they gave the penalty to Massa as he didn’t lose any places after the incident, unlike Hamilton.

Edric64
    Free Member

I found some paint drying to watch instead

Pook

uplink….he may just have been being sarcastic…..

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

That redbull wing they knicked from monza doesn’t seem to be working very well on the ferrari

retro83
    Free Member

Edric 64 – Member
    I found some paint drying to watch instead

PrinceJohn

That redbull wing they knicked from monza doesn’t seem to be working very well on the ferrari

Seems to work as well as Massa’s suspension…

Pook

raises the question who is the anonymous stealthy painter sneaking into edric’s house to put fresh coats down? do you keep wondering why your clothes have paint on them?

I bet massa blames Hamo for his suspension failure

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Buddy christ!

Edric64
    Free Member

do you keep wondering why your clothes have paint on them?

No but the dog is a funny colour now

paulosoxo
    Free Member

uplink – Member

so you opened a thread titled indian grand prix

Sorry, just trying to be funny. I couldn’t watch two seasons of F1 in an evening either

x

PrinceJohn

Would take more than evening to watch 2 seasons.

Pook

really?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Eh?

Is it just me?

Pook

no. I’m trying work out how much STATING THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS has to go on before they spot it.

This evening I’m going riding. should take about 90 hours but I reckon I’ll squeeze it in.

Woody
    Free Member

I seem to have an unnatural urge to stick that Vettel ‘number 1’ finger straight up his dark number 2 place. 👿

Good drive Jenson.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

You can’t ride for 90 hours in an evening

nickjb
    Free Member

Depends how fast you ride.

sputnik
    Free Member

…but you CAN watch2 seasons of GP in an evening on Fast Forward. FACT

Pook

I can. I am teh AWESOMEZ

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I seem to have an unnatural urge to stick that Vettel ‘number 1’ finger straight up his dark number 2 place.

Maybe you might consider seeking professional help in dealing with your violent sexual fantasies?

If it were Hamilton doing the same (y’know, like winning races and celebrating…), would you feel the same?

Vettel’s just a machine. Once he gets ahead you know it’s extremely unlikely he won’t stay there. If I were Mark Webber I’d retire fromF1 right now tbh.

So impressed with Jensonbutton. He’s gone from McLaren No2 to clear team leader. He’s a better driver than when he won his WC, and deserves a good shot at it. Let’s hope McLaren can get fully behind him and give him a winning car.

Alonso once again dragged everything out of the Ferrari, which is clearly inferior to the Red Bull and McLaren, but I wooduv liked to have seen him go at Webber on the track really. Good third place, but Ferrari really need to up their game; they have one of the best drivers on the grid and ned to give him the car he deserves.

As for Hammo and Massa; quite why Lewis thinks Massa is going to give him space to pass after all that’s gone on, I have no idea. It’s just descending into childish tit-for-tat now, very silly. Fun to watch though. Lewis just comes across as a knob these days really. Cheer up mate, and just go out and have fun! Just behaving like a spoilt toddler now.

Eddie’s shirt was the best he’s worn on F1. 😀

Woody
    Free Member

Maybe you might consider seeking professional help in dealing with your violent sexual fantasies?

LOL – nothing sexual about it elf but whatever floats your boat 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

nothing sexual about it

Really? Oh right; s’just that you talk about having violent urges to stick things in somebody’s bottom, and although I’m not an expert, I’d say that strikes me as somewhat ‘sexual’.

It appears you are in denial though. Another issue to discuss with a professional, perhaps?

enfht
    Free Member

What a refreshing change, Jenson didn’t blame his car OR team for once

Bit of a freudian slip there Elfboy, maybe only YOU think putting fingers inside bottoms is sexual… 😆 8)

andytherocketeer

Eddie’s shirt was the best he’s worn on F1

missed today’s shirt, but did notice that EJ, Mr Bean, and the lanky one all had coordinated pink shirts yesterday.

rofl @ massa though… smacking the left wheel in to an orange kerb to see if the suspension was stronger than when he spacked the right wheel in to an orange kerb yesterday! 😉

fisha
    Free Member

Yup – Massa was a div for bursting the suspension second time round. Totally his own fault.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Indian Grand Prix.’ is closed to new replies.