Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Immigrants!!!
  • thejesmonddingo

speckledbob- Yes,get back to your own country.

MSP

I know a couple of recent immigrants too, splendid chaps actually. I welcome them as long as they are going to work and contribute and not sponge.

You welcome them, but you will also jump right in with the daily wail stereotype 🙄

MrsToast
    Free Member

I know and have worked with loads of immigrants – a couple of Hungarians, a Norwegian, a Swede, an American, a couple of New Zealanders, a Russian, a couple of Poles, a Brazilian, a couple of Portugal, a Spaniard, a Belgian, a French guy, a German, an Indian and a guy from Hong Kong. It’s ace talking to people from other countries.

rowlapa1974
    Free Member

Yep

Work with a good few and they are great lads.

Why you asking?

zippykona

A couple of our customers are Kiwis. They are now British having done all the tests.
    He supported France against us in the rugby.
    Thats’s really not on is it?

thejesmonddingo

I don’t see why not,the Scots and Welsh do it so it must be British (I assume you are referring to the English rugby team,not the victorious Irish,or the Welsh,or the Scots…….)

fatboyslo
    Free Member

Got me thinking and it seems I know quite a few from nearly as many countries including
    Wales
    Ireland
    France
    Germany
    Denmark
    Sweden
    Poland
    Latvia
    Lithuania
    USA
    New Zealand
    India
    Pakistan
    Spain
    Portugal
    Iran
    Slovakia
    Scotland
    South Africa

And probably quite a few other countries I can’t think of right now
    Thing is ….. It doesn’t matter

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I am one here, when we were in the UK the missus was one there. UKIP never hounded us out, the BNP left us nice leaflets warning about immigrants and all that.

Kahurangi

Me, my mrs and about half of my mates are or have been immigrants.

Nice ‘Woppit Bomb’ here

Kryton57

CountZero – Member
    My family came across from Scandinavia via York many years ago. We never really formally applied to be nationlised.

Just waited for the French Normans to charge in and legitimise the process…

I guess so, we ended up with a castle up North somewhere paid for by benefits, nice if them to let us have it. Even now the government helps to keep the family burial plot up to standard in a nice spot in the city. I don’t contribute a penny.

mogrim

Me, I live in Spain. Now mainly working with Spanish, but a couple of years ago I was with Argentines, Mexicans, Venezuelans and Cubans, as well as Spanish.

konabunny
    Free Member

I know this one immigrant, he does sod all every day, you can’t understand a bloody word he says, eats his disgusting food and just spends the whole work day surfing the net…

mt
    Free Member

Are sure we ave met?

richmtb

I met a bloke in the pub the other day called Ford Prefect, he was from Beetlegeuse, seemed a nice sort.

We got talking about this other mob the Vogons I think he called them. I don’t like the sound of them. Coming over here in their yellow spaceships demolising the Earth to make way for an inergalactic bypass.

Still at least they know how to build roads. Not like the Gypsies the thieving bstrds

My grandfather was German, my old man lives in Kuala Lumpur – Contracts Manager for Siemens upgrading the rail network, I have a half Chinese half sister and a half Filipino half sister, a Filipino nephew, as well as a half sister on my mothers side, who has some of the Geerman blood.

People come, people go, all over the world – that is not an issue. I do strongly believe that to permanently enter a country’s borders though, you should bring something to the table – if I were to move to another country, I’d take my skillset, actively look for work (probably before I went) and attempt to learn the language (before I went). I’d expect anyone coming here to do the same – if they do, fine, if they aren’t willing, then sorry – we are full.

My grandfather came here to escape the regime of some bloke called Adolf and when here taught English at Sheffield Polytechnic.

senorj

I’m an economic migrant. My boy’s child care is courtesy of a transylvanian lesbian…& his fave “aunties” are Romanian/italian. Bella…..Chow ,and all that… 😀

passtherizla
    Free Member

Has woppit even commented since starting the the thread? Now that’s trolling!

batfink
    Free Member

I’m an immigrant. Woooooo!

ononeorange

Yes. Me and Mrs O. What of it?

globalti
    Free Member

I was born in Laaandon but live in Lancashire so I guess I’m an immigrant.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I bet he is almost normal in real life

I’ve seen no evidence to support that 😉

miketually
    Free Member

Has woppit even commented since starting the the thread? Now that’s trolling!

Although I suspect the thread has gone in the opposite direction to which he intended.

Basically, we all quite like the immigrants.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

‘morning.

My lot are from Denmark. Came over in the fifth century CE.

I’ve been to Denmark. Bloody boring. Hope they don’t send me back!

Whoever “they” are…

konabunny
    Free Member

if I were to move to another country…

When you have the get up and go to do it instead of just talking about what you would do, let us know!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I’m descended from a distinguished line of viking rapists and pillagers. Although obviously, I’m about 40 odd generations removed?! :mrgreen:

munrobiker
    Free Member

The wife’s an immigrant. Which is a right ballache sometimes.

kimbers

we are all immigrants

When you have the get up and go to do it instead of just talking about what you would do, let us kno

Eh? WTF is that supposed to mean?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

taught English at Sheffield Polytechnic.

So in other words, he was an unskilled sponge. 😈

Pigface
    Free Member

I’ve been to Denmark. Bloody boring.

A troll within a troll, where does this all end?

konabunny
    Free Member

Eh? WTF is that supposed to mean?

It means it’s easy to be sanctimonious from your armchair.

Easier than chucking a shitty comment into a thread without even attempting to contribute anything worthwhile?

Squidlord
    Free Member

I’m an emigrant, if that helps?

surfer
    Free Member

Although I suspect the thread has gone in the opposite direction to which he intended.

Basically, we all quite like the immigrants.

I suspect it has gone exactly the way he intended.

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Immigrants!!!’ is closed to new replies.