• This topic has 46 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • If you're not MTBing, what are you doing?
  • sefton
    Free Member

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Being a dad and a teacher generally seem to keep me busy enough.

Road riding, cross country running, watching the tour on telly seem to be enough for me at the moment.

samuri
    Free Member

Road riding. I do it in the rain too.
    Drawing… a lot.
    I work long hours anyway.

I fill the rest of my time with reading, dog walking, bit of xbox, tiny bit of TV.

yunki
    Free Member

where’s that pike from sefton..? Lovely golden colour on it, that’s quite unusual..

I have been mostly installing Mrs yunki in her new business premises and attempting but failing to be a dutiful housewife..

ononeorange

Khani: “I have a mrs..dried clay all over the house + mrs does not compute either…”

I sympathise!

Never get much time but any free time is spent on the bike regardless of weather. I would go nuts if I couldn’t. The mud is driving me mad though….when will it stop?!!

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

kingkongsfinger – Member

Just done a road bike ride, the weather was pi55ing me off that much all day that I just got on with it and said “Balls to you weather!!!”

Did just over 1.5 hrs quite hard, enjoyed ever minute of it when I was out there although I was sat in moaning and graoaning before hand.

Had a shower and felt smug, big two fingers upto the weather, will do the same tomorrow.

As above, and got wet again, just had a shower and now can stop moaping around as I feel smug again. 😆

DrP

I’ve taken up illegal Pikey fighting….

£60k and my front teeth down at the moment.

DrP

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘If you're not MTBing, what are you doing?’ is closed to new replies.