Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • If you only watch one Golden Eagle try to snatch a small child today
  • samuri
    Free Member

I’ll accept apologies in the form of alcohol and money.

If eagles were swooping around the place picking up children and dogs on a daily basis, we’d just kill them all. That’s the kind of shitty species we are. Hell, we’d just kill them all anyway because we’re a nasty, stupid, virus on the planet. Remove humans and this place would be great.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Remove humans and this place would be great.

Would certainly be a lot better.

DezB
    Free Member

experts had called into question the veracity of the video, raising doubts about the computer animation techniques and the behaviour and appearance of the golden eagle

Even the Guardian uses STW for reference I see.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

How the heck did anyone even think this is real for a second? Is everyone nuts or what?

I thought it was. The CGI is convincing enough if you’re not looking closely, and since eagles are known to take small animals it doesn’t seem too much of a stretch that one could have a go at a baby if it saw the opportunity.

GrahamS

Likewise with MrSalmon. I was initially fooled.
    It’s not beyond the realms of possibility.

I remember watching a massive bird, some kind of eagle or kite I assume, trying to take off with a dead kangaroo in the middle of the outback. Impressive to see!

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘If you only watch one Golden Eagle try to snatch a small child today’ is closed to new replies.