Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • If you have a maccy d's – do you ever leave anything?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Normally , I devour the lot but I’ve just had a big tasty* and medium fries and left at least a third of the fries. what is wrong with me? Have the gastric band fairies been in the night?

*sans bacon

DezB
    Free Member

You’re eating McDonalds at 11 in the morning?

binners

I can’t think of any rational reason for such behavior. Unless you had 3 packs of mozzeralla dippers with the burger? Did you? I know I’d never personally do anything like that 😉

Maybe you’ve got bad aids?

redthunder
    Free Member

That food is low grade 🙁

joao3v16
    Free Member

I can’t think of any rational reason to voluntarily choose to eat Mcdonalds ‘food’ … I can only assume you’d been posessed by the spirit of a massive idiot

binners

Can I kindly request that anyone who’s about to get all hoity and middle class, with their aloof condemnations of us plebs eating maccy D’s, kindly **** off!

Before you start, like. Cheers!

TheFlyingOx

You need lashings and lashings of BBQ sauce with the last few fries, just to aid with lubrication. They can get a bit dry otherwise.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Damn you! I need 2 double cheeseburgers now! This mornings coco pops have not lasted very long!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not a fan of gherkins. They’re left.

Everything else is nommed away pronto speedy. Top hangover cure!

Bucko

Last time i had a thickshale i left it after my mate told me horror stories about what’s in them.

Other than that i normally only have a medium meal with no extras so find it easy to polish off.

Also, is it true that the only reason they put gherkin in the big macs is because without it they would have to classify it as a dessert?

joao3v16
    Free Member

Sorry Binners 🙂

Eating at/from Mcdonalds is considered a bit of a luxury in Brazil (where my wife’s from), as it’s not quite cheap-as-chips as here …

nealglover
    Free Member

Yup.

(to what binners said)

Nope.

To leaving anything at mcdonalds :mrgreen:

derek_starship
    Free Member

DezB – YES!! Good Lord. The shame. Where’s my celice? I must self flagellate.

yunki
    Free Member

I’ve never been able to drink the gallon of fizzy they serve with a large meal deal

Last time i had a thickshale i left it after my mate told me horror stories about what’s in them.

we left one of those in warm place to ferment for a few weeks recently.. it reverted back to some kind of pva glue-like substance.. 😕

stumpy01

Can’t remember the last time I left any McD’s…..

To be honest, the last time I had a Big Mac meal my first thought when finishing it was that I probably should have ordered a double cheeseburger as dessert!

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Comme Flashy, the gherkins. Bleurgh

crispo
    Free Member

Maccy D’s is one of my favourite drunk foods. Back at Uni I used to polish of 40 chicken nuggets and the free cheeseburger!

Now ive trimmed down a bit its just 20 nuggets plus those tasty chicken strip things! 😯

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

And yeah, a double cheese/mayo chicken/6 nuggets on the side de rigeur

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Every time I see the queue at the drive through, on a Sunday lunchtime, I fear for the future of this nation.

D0NK

Top hangover cure!

Mrs insists on McDs lunch the day after a session, don’t normally give in but as I was out on my bike anyway I got us a BK on saturday, at least you get tomato and onion on a whopper dunno why the clown is so averse to salad.

yoshimi

I was slipped a date rape drug on saturday night…by the time I dragged my sorry ass and banging head out of bed on Sunday alls I could think about was a Big Tasty – I got 2 large meals and polished them both off – but no dont eat there that often but could pretty much eat everything they have ready on that little burger-keeper-warmerer thing

binners

yunki – Have a coffee instead of the fizzy. Maccy D’s coffee is actually really good. And the lack of carboanted bloating means it leaves room for more Mozzarella dippers 😀

joao3v16 – if she’s from Brazil, then I imagine there’s no shortage of quality burgers to be had there 😀

And a McD’s breaky is the best hangover cure in the world. I’m presuming that its because each one contains six of these:

derek_starship
    Free Member

Every time I see a queue at the drive thru on a Sunday – I fear they’ll have run out of quarter pounders before I get served.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I fear they’ll have run out of quarter pounders before I get served.

😆

derek_starship
    Free Member

Yoshimi – I’ve always wondered what that was called. Thanks.

Jamie
    Free Member

Pffft. It’s all about BK.

atlaz
    Free Member

In Luxembourg they’re still doing this bad boy

That’s right, the McRib!

yoshimi

McRib – BOOM!

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlIaown6Wpw[/video]

kudos100
    Free Member

I think it would take about 15 quids worth of Macdonalds to fill me up. As I usually spend about 7 quid, no chance of leaving anything. I’m usually rooting around for an extra chip, like a pig rooting for truffles 😀

bigsi
    Free Member

The only thing i normally leave at a McD’s is found floating in the gents loos 😆

tails
    Free Member

i had a maccy d’s yesterday, they sell chicken salad and chicken deli wraps, you can also choose water over fizzy pop and I did not get any fries.

Chicken salad and water, suddenly not so unhealthy. i think there business model has improved a lot over the last few years. Does your local take away show you the calories in your food, it really is no worse than a Indian or Chinese take away.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I always leave that odd green thing they put in Big Macs.

D0NK

Does your local take away show you the calories in your food, it really is no worse than a Indian or Chinese take away

yeah but my perception of it is there’s people eat at McD (or similar) everyday. Do people really get takeaway everyday?

binners

tails – are you aware that due to the dressing that the little tinkers put on the salad, it actually contains more calories than the burgers?

Should have gone for

😀

kudos100
    Free Member

Right, you buggers have broken my will. Normally only visit post ride. I’m off for a meal at lunchtime.

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

The thought has crossed my mind too

crankboy
    Free Member

“If you have a maccy d’s – do you ever leave anything?”

My self respect….. but i am middle class and do read the guardian and did watch supersize me.

rocketman
    Free Member

Have never had one. First one I saw was at an airport with a co-worker and I had to do a double-take at the burger it looked so false and plasticky.

Not what I call food.

Markie
    Free Member

Mmm, my guilty pleasure! Large quarter pounder with cheese meal (milkshake of course), filet o fish and a chicken sandwich. Yum! Been about two years now… 🙁

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘If you have a maccy d's – do you ever leave anything?’ is closed to new replies.