• This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by ant77.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • If Christmas radio wasn't bad enough ..
  • zippykona

A **** Black Friday advert every other song. **** off you American aping shit bags. **** you you **** ****.
    Thank you listening.
    I need a hug.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Not on Radio 5 (Danny Baker now)
    Radio 2 (morning listening in the week)
    Radio 6 (afternoon and evening listening)

All very advert free thank goodness

bearnecessities

I went to tesco yesterday just to get the office milk & teabags, and nearly walked out with dyson.

I’ve only got one room with ******* carpet in it!!

Dangerous.

kayla1
    Free Member

6 Music FTW, generally 😀

zippykona

In a shop with lady staff selling lady stuff to ladies we have Christmas radio.
    It’s like having 5 wives.

pedropete

Virtual man hug on its way. I feel your pain.

zippykona

Thanks el Pedro.

matt_outandabout

I have de-tuned my car radio from R2 – mrs_oab insists on listening, and I keep getting in and finding muppet Vine or similar on… grrrrr

Commercial radio is banned in my car as well.

So at present it is R4, Radio Scotland and erm…..

bikebouy
    Free Member

I think to the OP needs to spend sometime in a Debenhams store… on Regent St..

Off you go 😆

hammyuk
    Free Member

I think the OP should spill just where said shop is so we can all go and give man hugs out.
    Not necessarily just to the OP 😈

IdleJon

I went to tesco yesterday just to get the office milk & teabags, and nearly walked out with dyson.

Same happened to my wife. We went to Tesco to pick up some bits. She saw the cleaners reduced and decided we needed one. I had to explain to her that with our daughter’s birthday next week, Xmas a few weeks away, a working vacuum cleaner in the house and not many carpets to vacuum anyway, a new Dyson was a pretty low priority. 🙄

jimjam
    Free Member

It’s a dying medium. With on demand services, podcasts, music streaming and all the various devices we have at our disposal it’s completely redundant imo.

The only time I listen to “normal” radio is news and traffic in the car. That’s it.

jekkyl

Op get an ipod and a speaker and make a playlist for your shop. Nobody should have to suffer commercial radio in this day and age. It puts me on edge if I hear or see any commercials nowadays, just got used to not having them in my life.

zippykona

Have gone to an American Internet station. Same shit music, no ads.

zippykona

And what is the point of a miserable Christmas record? Freddie Mercury doesn’t sound overjoyed singing that god awful dirge of his. “Thank god it’s Christmas , foooooor one day”. Sung in a voice like the kid in a wheel chair out of Malcom in The Middle.

zippykona

zippykona

I’m really enjoying this one though….
    [video]http://youtu.be/44q4Kj1y-t4[/video]

ant77
    Free Member

This time of year I’m especially grateful to pirates and internet radio…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘If Christmas radio wasn't bad enough ..’ is closed to new replies.