Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 82 total)
  • iDave diet plan
  • lowey

Copy pls. Mail in profile.

Ta very much.

finbar
    Free Member

Apart from recipes containing fruit and dairy products..? Am I looking at the wrong thing on there? I just searched using the box at the top for 'recipes'.

As i see it both advocate real food, low sugar, carbs reduced from the standard western diet and not from refined grains & a lot more calories from fat. Fruit is an occasional treat in both, and Mark Sisson says dairy isn't optimal, but shouldn't be too problematic if you can digest it okay. They ain't that different.

Anyhoo regardless i like it. I've felt much better since i quit eating wheat, foods bought with multiple ingredients and stopped avoiding fat like it was bad for you. Not lost any weight, but i only weigh 10.5 stone anyway.

mogrim

Una copia aquí también, por favor Don Simón.

You coming to Festibike, then?

donsimon
    Free Member

You coming to Festibike, then?

Not sure, when is it?
    I might go for a look but not taking pictures.

Are you off to Hoyo de Manzanares Sunday for the DH?

mogrim

17/18/19 September

Could pop over to Hoyo for the DH, might take the kids. I seem to remember the bit through the main square and over the flight of stairs at the exit was quite fun to watch.

MikeG

sorry about that, should now have a visible email, can you try again please 😀

Zukemonster
    Free Member

Mmmm I'm liking the recommended Red wine 😉 And the coffee too. Sounds like an ideal diet for me!

Just out of interest why is red wine allowed? Surely it has calories in it?

mikeh
    Free Member

Any chance of a copy, mail in profile. Cheers

retro83
    Free Member

As i see it both advocate real food, low sugar, carbs reduced from the standard western diet and not from refined grains & a lot more calories from fat. Fruit is an occasional treat in both, and Mark Sisson says dairy isn't optimal, but shouldn't be too problematic if you can digest it okay. They ain't that different.

Anyhoo regardless i like it. I've felt much better since i quit eating wheat, foods bought with multiple ingredients and stopped avoiding fat like it was bad for you. Not lost any weight, but i only weigh 10.5 stone anyway.

Got it, ta 🙂

allmountain76
    Free Member

Sorry to resurrect this but my general diet is p@&s poor and I’ve got a stone to shift. Is it possible for someone to mail me the idave plan?? Email in profile.

donsimon
    Free Member

You might have some luck here.

allmountain76
    Free Member

yes, apologies, I just picked up the link via a search on here. More haste less speed I think.

donsimon
    Free Member

😉

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Can someone mail me a copy? Much appreciated!

donsimon
    Free Member

No! But you might find something here. 🙄

Mooly
    Free Member

Could i have a copy please. Email in profile. Many Thanks in advance.

donsimon
    Free Member

😆 Are you able to read? If not click here. 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

iDave and I are negotiating a franchise deal for STW. I’m convinced there’s money to be made. iDave is too altruistic.

donsimon
    Free Member

If there is money being made can I have some kind of commission for helping the needy?

petergriffin
    Free Member

Come on guys, Read ” The four hour body” by Tim Ferris..

iDave
    Free Member

Come on guys, Read ” The four hour body” by Tim Ferris..

Why’s that then? Do you work for him?

fourbanger
    Free Member

Does anyone know where vodka fits into the equation? I like a nice red wine, but not when I’m out with the lads….

petergriffin
    Free Member

No i don’t work for him, never heard of him until i got the book. The reason i said get the book is that everyone seems to be struggling to get info on the diet, and it’s all in the book, along with other stuff about building muscle and gaining strength, which i would assume a lot of people on the forum would be interested in. It seems there’s a shroud of mystery on here about the diet, when it’s not exactly headline news anymore.
    Perhaps i touched a nerve ??

Xylene
    Free Member

Does anybody have a book of nice idave compatible recipes?

Xylene
    Free Member

Does anybody have a book of nice idave compatible recipes?

iDave
    Free Member

Perhaps i touched a nerve ??

No, just wondered as it’s not cheap. I contributed a little info to him before he wrote the book.

There are some great recipes here – not quite iDave diet but pretty close.

I found the site a few nights ago, think it has a lot of great stuff in it, including good explanations of why carbs make people fat.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yay! I love these threads I made an amazing lentil iDave recipe by Rick Stein. He may or may not have referenced iDiet, I can’t remember.

Where does Cous Cous fit into the scheme?

soobalias
    Free Member

struggling to get info on the diet…

you’re new, right?

petergriffin
    Free Member

I recently got the book from amazon and it was only about 8 quid, new, original price on book says £14.99. I wouldn’t have bought a book for £14.99, but for the price of a few pints it’s turned out to be an interesting read.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

But have you lost weight Peter?

Solo
    Free Member

Not convinced. Not everything here is as it might appear to be.

Digging up old threads with phrasing that appears to imply knowledge about sales and contributing to other, old, long lost, threads asking who came first…..

Something whiffy, me thinks.

Where does Cous Cous fit into the scheme?

You are DD, I claim my right to terminate you, NOW.
    🙄

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s just I was eating some Solo, with a Chorizo suasage. I have just done some circuit training so I’m covered from all angles I believe.

petergriffin
    Free Member

“But have you lost weight Peter”?
    Not started diet yet, but will do some before and after pics of my fat gut, so i leave myself open to ridicule and abuse if i don’t loose any fat.

iDave
    Free Member

if you follow the advice in the book you will lose fat. no doubt. didn’t realise it was being discounted.

philconsequence
    Free Member

we were promised the same by molgrips, we got the before photos, but never got the after photos

geoffj

What about eggs?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Phil – I still feel a little let down by Molly. Infact I’ve put on half a stone through comfort eating whilst looking at the before pics.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i definitely feel let down, its almost as if his wife having a baby is more important than getting half naked photos onto a cycling forum full of strangers.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s disgraceful really, isn’t it?!

I even knitted the baby a pointing at Daddy and laughing suit. Don’t know what I’ll do with it now 😐

petergriffin
    Free Member

“What about eggs”?

If you’re putting them all into a basket…dont

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘iDave diet plan’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM