Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • I want one!
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

🙂 only 20 minutes battery mind, but still,

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vGcH0Bk3hg[/video]

though I doubt I’d splash 500 quid, in 5 years time when they are 100 quid, and have a 3 hour battery life, maybe! 😆

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

I fear the bit at the end where everyone is sitting watching the footage! Torture.

lemonysam
    Free Member

…and now imagine the the future whether there’s a cloud of these hovering around every landmark in the world, having replaced the selfie stick.

igm

Unfortunately it would just prove how bad I am on a snowboard or a bike

peterfile
    Free Member

Looks great! Certainly better than the usual go pro on helmet footage.

It’s $499 if you pre oder, so only £300 which is pretty good.

I’d be interested if you could buy additional batteries. Would be great for winter climbing on the Ben!

Rockape63
    Free Member

Bloody hell, that’s ace! any old camera cost £300….where do I sign??

Cougar

I’d be interested if you could buy additional batteries.

Ooh, I know, what about battery autochangers? Fix the battery with a maglock say, then when it knows it’s running out of juice it flies back to base (your rucksack?), ejects the spent battery and grabs a new one. How smart would that be?

peterfile
    Free Member

haha aye 🙂

I wonder why they’ve gone with a built in battery? Seems that the only limiting factor to many would be the battery life and it would be a great way to sell additional items.

kazafaza
    Free Member

When you get one, make sure there’s enough juice left before plunging it from the cliff 😉

cranberry
    Free Member

Very cool, but Lemonysam has me thinking about buying shares in Bofors.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Great tech – yet – do you think there will come a time when everyone is sick of selfies? That time came a long time ago for me, or will each new generation enjoy the look-at-me thing afresh?

RobHilton
    Free Member

lemonysam – Member
    …and now imagine the the future whether there’s a cloud of these hovering around every landmark in the world, having replaced the selfie stick.

The trees at Swinley* will be taking a beating :mrgreen:

*Other places to film lame “edits” are available

matt_outandabout

I also can see a swarm of them following black Corsa’s with big exhausts away from the lights…

DezB
    Free Member

lemonysam – Member

Jeez, what a depressing thought. Let’s start wrecking them now!

geoffj

No changeable battery 😕

No. In order to waterproof Lily, we had to strip away the ability to remove the battery pack. 20 minutes of flight time is just enough for you to not think about Lily and be in the moment.

Woody
    Free Member

Fantastic. How good would it be on something like THIS

walla24
    Free Member

That’s brilliant!

My face when he threw it in the river 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘I want one!’ is closed to new replies.