Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • I love a good wedding…
  • matt_outandabout

…but today it is time to leave town for the press to have a wee froth and fuss. 😉

Mrs_oab and I didn’t even recognise the bride and mother in law at Christmas when they sat next to us at a musical event in the town. 😳

jekkyl

Again in english please, or scottish if you like.

bearnecessities

Mr Murray & Miss Sears.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m guessing it’s either to tell us that Andy Murray’s marrying Kim Sears today or some kind of brag about not recognising a celebrity couple up close. Or maybe both.

allthepies
    Free Member

Andy Murray is getting married today in Scotland, Dunblane to be precise. I guess the OP lives in Dunblane.

GrahamS

I heard a rumour that, in honour of the occasion, Andy was going to attempt a smile. 😀

Good luck to them.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I thought it was a post about journalistic golden showers, but I guess that’s just me.

Many congratulations to Andy and Kim. Yes he’s a world class sportsman but I couldn’t live my life in the public eye like that especially with all the snide remarks he used to be subject to.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Mmmm. Wee froth.

thegreatape
    Free Member

He/they get a big thumbs up from me for turning down the usual million quid Hello/OK photos deal. There’s an unpolished honesty about Murray and I like that too.

fasthaggis

Matt,just let it go.You didn’t get an invite, deal with it 😛

jekkyl

Op you are duty bound to get yourself on TV on a bicycle.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^ doing a wheelie 😆

RustySpanner

…….and wearing a bridesmaid’s frock.

Go on, you know you want to.

tiggs121
    Free Member

..doing a wheelie might be enough to get Judy’s attention….single woman I think!!!

You would wouldn’t you?

maccruiskeen

You’d be amazed how much you can rent a stepladder to a journalist for on a day like today 🙂

matt_outandabout

It was a comment on how many flippin’ press there were in town.

Congratulations to them.

I think it is great that they clearly just do privacy and stuff the press and celeb status it seems. Judy does lots of charidee work with kids all over Scotland, all quite quietly done.

Judging by the police and security cordon, a wheelie was not going to happen.

The BB’s band was tempted to turn out to welcome Andy to church with ‘The Great Escape’ and ‘Wallace and Grommit’ 😉

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘I love a good wedding…’ is closed to new replies.