Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • I just can't wait!!!!! Arrrggh!
  • robdob
    Free Member

I’ve ordered a new bike.

It won’t be with me until mid March (for good reason).

I simply can’t cope with the wait!! How do you cope?

I’ve already spent hundreds in my mind upgrading it, then decided not to bother, then changed my mind again.

This is worse than deciding the size I wanted in the first place, and that was hard enough. 🙁

UK-FLATLANDER

I know what you mean mid-April for me

j40aja
    Free Member

I know what you mean, I’m currently waiting on some carbon road disc clinchers from China! Chinese New Year meaning the delay it even longer than expected.
    Just trying not to think about it too much.

Might try retail therapy in the meantime, a new road helmet and bib shorts might take my mind off the wait!

M1llh0use
    Free Member

early april for mine. waiting since early dec!!!

iolo
    Free Member

Buy yourself a Duff bag to have something before your bike op.

matther01
    Free Member

Mid June for my Capra AL2. Will just have to ride my other bike while I wait.

N+1 first world problems! Lol

Can’t wait to see the wife’s face when the Capra arrives…she’s gonna go ballistic.

chrisdw
    Free Member

My frame should be in the shop Friday!! *Apparently*.
    They said the 31st Jan originally! Ordered it mid December.

Forks have just got to the UK from Germany though. DHL tracking page set as a bookmark!

robdob
    Free Member

I’m trying to forget about it but it’s very difficult :sniff:

coomber
    Free Member

Go on then what is it…

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Don’t worry you get over it then forget you even ever bought one until someone reminds you about it. Here speaketh experience… 🙁

Superficial
    Free Member

Yeah I’m in the same situation. Just bought a Canyon Strive but the wait is too hard!

robdob
    Free Member

Waiting for this.

Not many around so I’ve been told. Excellent spec for the money and exactly what I want. Will be converting to flat bars and hydraulic brakes, so I’ll be selling all brakes and controls.

compass81

Frame and forks will be here in a week, rims wont be here till mid march (Chinese New Year again). Can I bring myself to ride it with the wrong size wheels (26 instead of 27.5)?

duntstick
    Free Member

Waiting for this.

I’m waiting for you, waiting for this. There’s not much of info available along the lines of a review. Please let us know how you get on with this bike.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Waiting from product launch days is always horrid. You’ve seen the bike, touched it, maybe even ridden it, but oh no. Yours is still being shipped over. Slowly. 🙁

My latest did arrive about three months before anyone else in the UK got one though! Was flown in. Oooh, get me! 😀

robdob
    Free Member

Waiting for this.
    I’m waiting for you, waiting for this. There’s not much of info available along the lines of a review. Please let us know how you get on with this bike.

I know what you mean, absolutely nowt on the Internet bar it’s original release. I think the sort of people who buy it aren’t the sort of people who do reviews on the Internet. Or go on the Internet at all.

It’s a Croix de Fer, a bike loads of people like, but more relaxed, so it won’t be bad. Never had a touring bike so I am a little concerned about what it will ride like but I’m sure it’ll be okay.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘I just can't wait!!!!! Arrrggh!’ is closed to new replies.