Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • I have used Saint Brakes. I cannot return.
  • dangerousbeans
    Free Member

If BB7’s are so shit, why are they one of the disc brakes loads of Tandem users recommend?

oliwb
    Free Member

Got some Formula RO’s on my Alpine 160….during a week in Morzine last year I tried my mates XT equipped 222. We both agreed that the RO’s were a lot more powerful – they also didn’t fade half as fast as the XT’s (which for me was an issue – crap rider – not so much a problem for my riding buddy!). I got them as a set from CRC about this time last year. Had been looking at the Saints at that time when these came up cheaper, with better reviews and allegedly more power. Not tried the new Saints or Zee’s but the RO’s are more powerful than the older Saints and the Hope M4’s that I’ve run in the past. Oli.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Dangerousbeans they’re not shit, they’re brilliant in the right application. I’ve used them for 3 years and my set will go on the Mrs’ Kona.

On this bike, they’re not right anymore.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Funny how no one has mentioned the Guides advertised right next to this thread.

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘I have used Saint Brakes. I cannot return.’ is closed to new replies.